New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    3 mil is too expensive. On the other hand it would offer exclusivity to its owners, since it wont be as common as a fortuner.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Oo nga di siya mura no kundi mahal no..Pero relative namin sa U.S bumili ng murano...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Overpriced sobra yun ah.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    kailangan bumawi ng nissan eh hehehe

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    I dont think Nissan wants to price it that high. Blame it on our cash-strapped and starved gov't policies implemented through the BIR. Remember, the Murano is a CBU import, subject to very stiff taxation (if I'm not mistaken, around 100% of its value).

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Nissan Mahalno?

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Mahal talaga kaya mag LEXUS na lang tayo abot kamay pa maraming magandang Modelo Batang bata.JOKE,joke,lang. Anybody buying an SUV nowadays could endanger your life of such incedence of Carnaping and lately Carjacking ano pa kaya susonod nito. I think we will wait and see by next yr kasi sa daming SUV na lalabas d sila makapagpresyo ng sobra ,Gaya ng Long Que on Fortuner order,Sa tingin ko di naman siguro aabot sa ganong pricing

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    baka 1.5M lang din yan kaso gagayahin nila ang mga unnecessary add-ons (like toyota's fortuner) para another 1.5M ang maidagdag.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Hopefully irelease din nila ang Pathfinder dito.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    This is ain't right.

Sa website ng Nissan Japan, yung top-of-the-line 350 XV FOUR ay may halaga na 3,759,000 JAPANESE YEN (estimate at 4 million yen)

So kung kinonvert mo to, that's around 1.8 million pesos dapat (or at least 2 million).

That's not right at all.

The taxation here in this country is deadly

And even if it does come fully loaded (HID-Xenon, CVT, 3.5 V6, AWD, ABS, LSD, 18 inch wheels, Nissan Intelligent Key, standard HMI monitor, etc.), the taxes and other fees na ipinapapataw ng gobyerno indeed push the price of this vehicle even further. (and take note that all Muranos are CBU imports from Kyushu, Japan)

It's gonna take A LOT (and I mean a hell of a lot) to convince me to even set my sights on that vehicle.

I have a question though.

Is the 3M price tag for the top-of-the-line model with 3.5 V6???

If so, then I wish that NMPI would also bring in the 2.5 liter model. (yung may QR25DE NEO na makina)

Price tag in Japan ranges to about 1.3 million to 1.5 million pesos for the 250 XL model.

They brought the 2.5 liter model to Singapore, let's hope they do the same here kasi the 3.5 V6 model would be too much of a cash-burner.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
2006 Nissan Murano