New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Isuzoom
    I hope they will introduce the X-terra here. mas bagay sa pinas.
    i agree...and for the same reason, honda should bring the pilot there too.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Baka nasa 2.5M ang price ng Murano sa Philippines.Malabo yung PIlot dito dahil ayaw yan ng Honda dito...

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    been to NY and FL last dcember, dami murano sa karsada, dandadanda hehe

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Wow indeed! tulo laway ko. If it is indeed true that the murano isn't in the same class sa fortuner, most likely based on the photos alone nasa category ba siya ng rav4? pero kung ganun, I agree na sobra mahal kung priced siya at 3m or even at 2.3m. If nisssan wants to give toyota a run for its money on this category they should price it at least equal or less than its counterparts. Pero ok lang at least di ako magsisisi na bumili ako ng rav4 hehehe.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    ive seen this car yesterday at nissan mantrade.. nung napadaan ako.. medyo nakita ko sa showroom na may kakaibang taillights and a big car...kaya i stop and take a peek of the car...

damn.. its nissan murano.. FOr me, nagandahan ako first impression.. the body looks sturdy.. the taillights looks like from the zx. nice mesh grill. ist gonna be competing with the fortuner i guess?. hehehe

but for the price?.. hanggang tingin nalang ako.. hehehehe

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mugen
    ive seen this car yesterday at nissan mantrade.. nung napadaan ako.. medyo nakita ko sa showroom na may kakaibang taillights and a big car...kaya i stop and take a peek of the car...

damn.. its nissan murano.. FOr me, nagandahan ako first impression.. the body looks sturdy.. the taillights looks like from the zx. nice mesh grill. ist gonna be competing with the fortuner i guess?. hehehe

but for the price?.. hanggang tingin nalang ako.. hehehehe
    saan nissan mantrade? pag napaluwas ako sisilip din ako. wala dito kasi sa pampanga naka-display ganun e. X-trail lang nadadatnan ko.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferdy_Fenduko
    If it is indeed true that the murano isn't in the same class sa fortuner, most likely based on the photos alone nasa category ba siya ng rav4?
    Its in a class above the Fortuner and the RAV4.

It competes vs. the likes of other crossover utes like the Toyota Highlander and the Honda Pilot. And is luxury-oriented.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    nissan mantrade is in pasong tamo

10. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Ang mahal ng mura-no!!! waaaahhh...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
2006 Nissan Murano