New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by yawza View Post
    Hi guys! i just want to seek your opinion with regards to the terrano 2.4gas executive series. Is it really a gas guzzler compared to a 1.6 vtec civic??? im planning to swap my civic too the terrano. is it worth it???thanks
    It depends on your usage/purpose. If you're in the city most of the time, I think the civic is more practical..

We have a civic and a terrano, and nasa province ako madalas everytime na umuuwi ako....mas madalas kong gamitin yung terrano kesa sa civic....especially sa mga long drives namin...mas marami kasing naikakarga don atsaka nakakapaglaro pa sa putikan kapag minsan....

2. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    thanks for the advice.

if anyone wanna swap thier local diesel terra jst message me! hehe

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    proud owner of terrano here. it's been with me for two years, and as of now, i have not encounter problems with my terrano, just regular maintenance, and it will do the job...guzzler nga lang talaga...

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    to all the proud terrano owners,

I'm thinking of getting one as well because of the good reviews. Is it possible to install side facing seats( ala fx) at the rear, kahit maliit lang, like one person on each side for the household help, etc. to maximize passenger capacity?

thanks

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by fabilioh View Post

I'm thinking of getting one as well because of the good reviews. Is it possible to install side facing seats( ala fx) at the rear, kahit maliit lang, like one person on each side for the household help, etc. to maximize passenger capacity?

thanks

I used to have a 1996 Nissan Terrano (Executive Series) and it served me well..

IMHO, installing a seat on rear is not a good option. Masyadong mataas ang flooring ng terrano.. Unless midget ang sasakay mo sa likod...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    if you want a cheap 4x4 that's easy to maintain, get the diesel 2.7. not too powerful but atleast you have a legitimate 4x4 suv. tough to break and will last longer than any sedan produced that same year.
    Last edited by KCboy; March 4th, 2008 at 03:59 PM.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    I would recommend a Terrano over other sedans 5 years or older, I used to have one, I got bumped from behind by an FX which lost its brake coming from flyover (Barangka, Marikina). Total wreck ang FX, it hit the terrano's tire holder and just manage to scratch the tire cover.

Matibay ang terrano.. I sold it after two years with me because of poor brake and high gas consumption (mine was 2.4gas).

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by fabilioh View Post

maybe the best you can add in the trunk is the rear facing "seat on the floor" type similar to some (european) station wagons. pero baka naka indian sit or nasa mukha na nya tuhod nya kasi nga mataas ang floor. hehe

9. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by imperialv View Post
    I used to have a 1996 Nissan Terrano (Executive Series) and it served me well..

IMHO, installing a seat on rear is not a good option. Masyadong mataas ang flooring ng terrano.. Unless midget ang sasakay mo sa likod...

Thanks! naisip ko nga rin actually parang mataas nga, nag baka sakali lang. unless yun nga, kumuha ako ng midget na yaya or pahigain ko nalang sila sa likod

10. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by zoom zoom View Post
    I would recommend a Terrano over other sedans 5 years or older, I used to have one, I got bumped from behind by an FX which lost its brake coming from flyover (Barangka, Marikina). Total wreck ang FX, it hit the terrano's tire holder and just manage to scratch the tire cover.

Matibay ang terrano.. I sold it after two years with me because of poor brake and high gas consumption (mine was 2.4gas).
    thanks sir, was there a way to upgrade/improve the braking system?

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
1998-1999 Nissan Terrano Owners(Question)