New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    if you have this car what would you add in succession? tell me your sugestions and priorities in getting things into this car...

TIA guys! :P

2. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by yudyin View Post
    if you have this car what would you add in succession? tell me your sugestions and priorities in getting things into this car...

TIA guys! :P
    full periodic maintenance service (PMS) sa casa pero wag mo pa-repair lahat dun mahal. pa-note mo lang yung mga super mahal sa labas mo pagawa.
    tune up
    change oil + transmission oil change
    suspension repair (using PMS casa notes)
    interior detail
    exterior detail and maybe paintless dent repair
    wheel camber/alignment
    new tyres

new headunit
    new speakers
    new seatcovers

cold air intake or K&N intake
    forced induction (turbo)
    new hi tension wires
    voltage stabilizer and grounding kit

nasagot na....hehehe

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    kung ok lang sir, post ka ng current pic. since you said you took care of the engine, i suggest a few exterior mods. just like what i did to my maxima, i replaced some amber housing on the front so all the front light housings are clear. on the back, either remove the amber sections too if possible and turn them clear, or smoke them so you only have red and smoke sections.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    or maybe convert it to lpg

6. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    heto nagedit ako ng pic ng cefiro, tanggal ang amber sa harap, smoke yung bottom section ng tail:

pwede rin update yung grill either black or body color and keep the hamburger and chrome "ring." hope it helps.

1997 Nissan Cefiro Elite