New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by miLes View Post
    ...just some thought lang, why dont you buy him a mountain bike, you can get good mountainbikes for 15k to 20k or better yet buy two, one for you then go trail riding in maarat or in sta rosa. ...
    good advice especially since its just for village use.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by ariz View Post
    sir on the contrary any vehicle can be dangerous. i've seen people take a nasty spill off a quad bike just by gunning the throttle wrong while going over a village speed hump.
    :
    ps
    sir please don't forget to buy your son some safety gears, especially a helmet. even horse riders wear helmets when they ride.

me nabasa akong article on this( on a business mag of all places)...ATV-related accidents are on the rise in the US.

Top Gear also did a show on ATVs, buggies, and other "recreational" vechicles. ang comment din nila sa atv is that it's pretty unstable amongst the choices. Jeremy's pick? the dune buggy B)

3. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by basti08 View Post
    we sell ATV sir!!!! visit our shop.
    we have 110cc 4x2 cost 65K wik, which features a 4 speed manual clutchless, PROPELLER instead of chain driven, reverse gear, lights, horns. you can also have it fitted with signal lights, if you like. and comes in various colors.
    we also have a 200cc 4x2 which is bigger and features are same as the 110cc. it has 1 year waranty on engine and tranny. it is currently one of our best seller. look for my father, edwin.
    il see if i can post pics in a while.
    here's the pics. dati may nag ask na mag post ako sa ibang thread. sori dont have the luxury of time. anyway, here they are..

prices are just a couple grand higher but still reasonable. btw, the 200cc costs 160 thou. comes with the helmet and aforementioned waranty. napapa register din.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Basti: Please transact and promote through PM...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    ok. got it boss. heheh sori sori ;p

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    [SIZE=3]I've heard that China-made ATVs are a pain in the butt. Is Loncin one of those Chinese motorbike manufacturers? Would buying a Loncin ATV be worth the money I'll dole out just in case or not? BTW I'm not in Manila.

Thanks!
    [/SIZE]

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Yung sa G1, akala ko mura, kasi locally made. Medyo mahal din pala.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    may naghahanap pa ba? PM nyo ako. yung sa kaibigan ko binebenta nya.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    road legal ba ito guys? im planning to buy one kasi kesa motorbikes

10. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Dune buggy type din ang balak ko at hindi MC type.

Saan kaya sa mga nagbebenta ang sila na rin ang nagrerepair. At ung magaling?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
WHERE TO BUY AN ATV (All Terrain Vehicle a.ka. Quad Bike)