New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    grabe naman yan naging chap chap! hahaha!

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    lagi po ako may nakikita mga big-bikers sa metrowalk ortigas.

jsut last night nandun an naman sila. around 20++ bikes din yun..

baka po meron din mga bikers ng tsikot na kasama dun?

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Definitely real... the moment you hit a solid object at that speed... you're toast... an illustration: Watch at your own risk

I've seen too many of these videos and pics... it's disgusting.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    it's a fake.

being a biker myself, i've seen hundereds of crashes and been in quite a few cashes myself. the bike pic seems to lack signs of parts strewn across the road. at the claimed speed of the crash, bikes tend leave parts on the road. depending on how the crash happened, the front wheel and forks seem to be in fairly good condition. the pic of the rider is a fake just as well, i find it kinda strange that rider wears proper riding boots on one foot and regular sneakers on the other. i also can't find anything on the rider pic that can cause the skid mark on the road. while the bike pic has no skid marks at all.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    angaling mo, ah... didn't notice that... :D

but then again, too squeamish to look to closely... :D

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    "If it was a fake, then it's still a pretty strong and fairly accurate representation of what could happen. It's said that a person jumping off a skyscraper doesn't just die, the body gets pulverized because of the force of the impact. These pics show us what could happen, and we have enough personal experience to extrapolate that yeah, stacking it at 280 could cause this much carnage."

7. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    fake or otherwise..to me, the message of this tragedy is, "kung 'yong apat ang gulong sumisimplang, lalo na 'yong pag dalawa lang..!"

my 5 sentimos..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Suzuki GSX-R1000 crashed at 280