New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    saan po pwede makabili n2?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    sa caloocan dami sa speciaty shops sa mga mall or shops talaga baka mahal ng konte. Tama yan invest in quality helmets wag yung mga index etc you only have one melon ingatan mo.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    yeah cyempre , Shoei is one of the leading helmet brand , if not in the world , in Japan. At nostalgic helmet nila kasi sila Mask Rider / Jetman / Bioman shoei lahat gamit hehehe

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    ^^Si machine man kaya yon din ang gamit :D

5. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Why don't you consider Shark Helmets from France. They specialize in race and full face helmets and are used by many MotoGP and Superbike stars.

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan View Post
    Why don't you consider Shark Helmets from France. They specialize in race and full face helmets and are used by many MotoGP and Superbike stars.

magkano ang selling price ng SHARK helmet,,at mas reliable ba sia compare sa ZEUS at HJC

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Go to the yellow pages under motorcycles tawagan mo yun mga andun inquire ka ng mga helmets na benta nila. Madami din places nag benta ng helmet sa pasay, makati, caloocan If you want top of the line helmets, it's Arai, Shoei, Suomy, AGV, Shark. May I ask where are you going to use this for?

8. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    it's for my daily riding. i do have one helmet but it's a chipipay (index?). all I can say is that I dont trust my current helmet baka mas mauna pa cya mabasag kaysa sa skull ko haha

9. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Expensive helmets don't always translate to being OK. I have an AXO carbon fibre full face for moto X and the lamination sucks full time. I only use it on weekends (whole day use).

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    You can find Shoei helmets in "Caloocan Sales". Motoworld also carries Shark Helmet and the minimum price IMHO is 8k. I'm using AGV.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
shoei helmets?