New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by jon121 View Post
    Hi guys,

I'm a medical student and I drive a car that's "unofficially" mine (dad owns it but I drive it most of the time). I use it everyday to and from school etc. Lately, I've been fantasizing about riding a motorcycle, not as main transportation, but for weekend rides around Manila. Its more like a toy for me. I like the idea of being free and feeling the thrill of riding and enjoying the link between man and machine.

But, my parents are against it. They said its too risky especially in manila. Of course, as a parent, they wouldn't want me to risk my life or ruin my future of being a doctor. Everyone I've talked to about this are against this idea as well.

Now, I'm torn between my fantasy and the reality of riding in manila. Is it really that dangerous? Am I really going to be stupid if I buy a motorcycle for myself?

get an electric bike and ride off-road away from stupid trikes and jeeps

2. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Ayos lang naman basta learn lang defensive driving lalo pag sa motor na delikado compared sa kotse kasi isang bangga lang katawan mo agad eh. .safety lang talaga dapat tsaka kung first time mo sa motor wag ka kuna kumuha ng mga higher cc bikes na mabibigat na masyado. .

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678