New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Good choice! I think its among the best value for money scoots in the market right now.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Good choice! I think its among the most practical scoots in the market right now.

Last edited by ryan; August 25th, 2008 at 02:13 PM.

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Salamat po sa inyo

Boeing - your CBR is still the bomb

ryan - thanks! Tama po at value for money sya despite it is slightly higher priced than Honda Wave but then when you get to feel the materials that Yamaha used, especially the expensive looking black plastics similar to the ones found on Aprilia bikes, you will definitely feel that you are not short changed

So far naman ang fuel consumption and I expect it to slightly improve when the break-in period nears completion. My only complaint is the hard starting sa morning so I open the choke to get some fuel in pero after that ok na sya for the whole day.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    nice one MR.

ingat lang sa 2 wheels

5. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    been comtemplating to get one too.. but damn...

im not finished yet restoring my peugeot speedfight hahaha..

maybe ill get a big bike instead..

again nice choice memphis

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Thanks Karl

Well so far the fuel consumption is similar to my '07 Wave 125. The hard-starting in the mornings are now almost gone (mga twice a week nalang).

I simply and strictly followed the break-in rules in the manual like warming it up for at least 5 minutes before using.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    congrats bro!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ganda! I just got my Soul last Nov. 27 too. Enjoy naman. It's also my first scoot. I'm getting 25-28 kms/liter ngayong break in period palang. Silver yung kulay ng sakin. I'll post pics as soon as I get one.

Ang diko lang gets e kung pano sya nagin automatic. Pero I enjoy having engine break not like the 2 strokers na wala. Kaka aliw yungengine break. :D

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Just like to share my Soul.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by kupaloids View Post
    Just like to share my Soul.
    Psst nasa pinas ka na?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
My new 'Soul'