1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by BoEinG_747 View Post
    boss PK musta ang medical check up nyo?

ilan taon na po ba ang helmet ..may life span po ata ang helmet
    5-7 years validity...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    PK, glad you got out of the accident and survived it.
    buti na rin at hindi ka na-trauma, other people would sell their bikes after their first accident.

enjoy your MC and stay safe.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by pajerokid View Post

The fx hit my bike in the area just in front of my knee. I lost control and let go of my bike. flew a couple of feet in the air and landed on my side, then settled around 10 feet on my back.

In true MotoGP fashion, i immediately got up and headed towards the fx.

Buti na lang, the driver was very very apologetic and never once tried blaming me or by god, he wouldve gotten a taste of carbon fiber knuckled gloves.
    AFAIK, dapat po pagbagsak nyo hindi po dapat tayo agad, sit and check around you then check for injuries and try to compose yourself before comfronting. BTW, here's an exerpt from an article on motorcycle accidents:

"Adrenaline
    It takes about 3 seconds for adrenaline to be introduced into the bloodstream and the effects to felt all over the body. This hormone will make you act irrationally; cause your hands to shake and dexterity to decrease. It will cloud your mind and make you focus on the imminent and blur your view of the big picture. You must first realize that you are under an adrenaline rush and try not to panic. Breathe deeply, take a seat, and whatever you do don’t try to figure out who is at fault, you will only say something stupid, or worse, get in a fight."

here's the site: http://www.whybike.com/motorcycle23.htm

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by heightdeprived View Post
    5-7 years validity...
    thanks sir heightdeprived..ayos one year old pa lang helmet ko

5. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    glad your doing fine.. keep riding!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by heightdeprived View Post
    5-7 years validity...
    Maybe it will all depend on how often you use it in the 5-7 year lifespan. My AXO carbon fibre full face showed signs of deterioration(cracks) in the lamination on its third year of weekend use (every sunday) jetskiing. Its usually the lower front portion that gets the beating of the handlebar so no problem but I decided on changing to a bike fullface downhill helmet which is lighter, cheaper, well ventilated and serves my purpose.
    For motocycle use I won't wear the AXO anymore (i go trail riding in my atv on the side).

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hehehe, thanks John! Honestly, porma habol ko sa (almost) full battle armor. I think it saved me from a lot of pain and probably even some broken bones.

Funny lang. First thing i thought of after standing up was the bike.

Payag ako pare kay KG basta ba samahan mo ng isa pang 1st rounder haha!!
    Nag baka sakali lang... baka nahihilo ka pa last Friday eh.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Buti na lang walang nangyari sa inyo at least minor cuts lng

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Thanks for the kind words guys!

On the helmet, yup, that's one of the things im actually looking forward to hehe. I always wanted a Caberg Rhyno.

All of my cuts had bruises and things started to hurt last saturday, but the major bump on my hip is virtually gone. It just gave me an excuse to skip work today haha!!!

I figured, if i was on a 900RR or R1, i wouldve made it :evillaugh

Hehe just kidding.

Thanks again guys, really appreciate it!

Ride safe!

*boybi, HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Stock pipe ako kasi naiinis ako kapag maingay. But seriously youve got a point. the stock honda pipe is virtually silent if heard from the front.

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    Thanks for the kind words guys!

On the helmet, yup, that's one of the things im actually looking forward to hehe. I always wanted a Caberg Rhyno.

All of my cuts had bruises and things started to hurt last saturday, but the major bump on my hip is virtually gone. It just gave me an excuse to skip work today haha!!!

I figured, if i was on a 900RR or R1, i wouldve made it :evillaugh

Hehe just kidding.

Thanks again guys, really appreciate it!

Ride safe!

*boybi, HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Stock pipe ako kasi naiinis ako kapag maingay. But seriously youve got a point. the stock honda pipe is virtually silent if heard from the front.
    Boss PK ..the best nga iyan Cabergm ..iyon may double visor

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
My First MC Accident - I SURVIVED!!!