New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. jondy is offline Tsikot Mindanao Chapter Moderator
    cno ang mga motorcycle fanatics d2 sa tsikot lalo na yung mahilig sa off roading? share nmn kayo ng mga na experience nyo nd places na pwede ma pasyalan using a motorcycle. Peace to all!

2. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jondy
    cno ang mga motorcycle fanatics d2 sa tsikot lalo na yung mahilig sa off roading? share nmn kayo ng mga na experience nyo nd places na pwede ma pasyalan using a motorcycle. Peace to all!
    during weekends i bring my bike to off road trails. here are some of the photos hope you guys like it

3. Join Date
    Apr 2005

4. Join Date
    Apr 2005

5. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    [

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    akala ko ownertype jeep na iyon ..hehehe

linaw ng pics ..ang galing

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    maarat kung dirtbike tinutukoy mu, most of the trails that we ride (mtbike) tinitira ng motoX, there's a motoX track just recently built after ng timberland lang sa maarat

you can do licaolicao to kaingalan - very nice scenery lots of single track, beware of cut trails due to landslides
    maarat to wawa via pintong bukawe beware of toll fee hehe
    etc...

there are alot of motoX groups at maarat on Sat and Sun you can ride with them ;)

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    May we interest you on a ride (fun run) we're having this coming Sunday, May 21st, to Marilaque, Tanay, Rizal. Its not an off-road trail though. Its Marcos Hiway going towards Sampaloc, Tanay. The hiway is in pristine condition and there are few vehicles plying that route. It has lots of twisties (zigzags) and bends. Its like riding a race track only its bigger.

Meeting place is at 54 Aguinaldo Street, Industrial Valley Subdivision, Marikina. Its between Blue Ridge Subdivision and Riverbanks. Assembly time is 6:15am. The Run will be over before 12 noon. For further details, text me at 0916-7000954. FYI

motorcyle trail