New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 33
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    10,456
    #21
    BoBo brandMotorcycle "protective dividers"

    Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

  2. Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    13,245
    #22
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    BoBo brandMotorcycle "protective dividers"

    Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
    hahaha ...
    sino kaya nag suggest nyan


    Sent from my RMX2020 using Tapatalk

  3. Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    13,245
    #23
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    yun pagiging useless nya yun binabatikos dyan diba, not the comfort while using it

    Sent from my RMX2020 using Tapatalk

  4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    37,300
    #24
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    yun pagiging useless nya yun binabatikos dyan diba, not the comfort while using it

    Sent from my RMX2020 using Tapatalk
    1. its effectivity in protecting the angkasera from the virus; and
    2. its potential road-hazardity.

  5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    37,300
    #25
    so,
    what are the specifications of the so-called approved protective divider?

  6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    21,579
    #26
    After making people spend money just to comply with the ordinance... I'm sure marami diyan nagmumura kay DILG Sec Ano...


    Gov’t OKs pillion riding without barriers for riders living in same household — Eleazar | Inquirer News

    MANILA, Philippines The National Task Force (NTF) against COVID-19 has approved pillion riding without protective dividers if the persons are living in the same house as the government eased policies for areas under the general community quarantine implementation on Aug. 19, Wednesday.

    In a statement on Tuesday, Joint Task Force commander Lt. Gen. Guillermo Eleazar said riders not living in the same household should still use the protective barrier proposed by Angkas.

  7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    12,870
    #27
    Hindi na daw required ang dividers by tom sa mga magkakasama sa bahay sa mga lugar under gcq.

    do what you gotta do so you can do what you wanna do

  8. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    2,906
    #28
    Alam na nila na Mali sila sa una pa Lang, pero kelangan panindigan, ngayon me excuse na, dahil nahirapan Ang Tao sa MECQ

  9. Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    13,245
    #29
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    Alam na nila na Mali sila sa una pa Lang, pero kelangan panindigan, ngayon me excuse na, dahil nahirapan Ang Tao sa MECQ
    pati yun barriers sa edsa pinanindigan din nila. dati kas TF pinatayo nila nasasagasaan. natural lang na tamaab ang mga barriers din, dahil dapat wala sila doon

    Sent from my Redmi Note 9 Pro using Tapatalk

  10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    38,663
    #30
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    Hindi na daw required ang dividers by tom sa mga magkakasama sa bahay sa mga lugar under gcq.

    do what you gotta do so you can do what you wanna do
    Yes bro, I heard this too from Roque earlier.

    Matagal nang sinasabi sa kanila iyan e...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Motorcycle "protective dividers"