New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Kawasaki Rouser 200. Here in the Philippines Bajaj Pulsar200 .This looks like a small big bike .Anyone who own this motor comment on this regarding handling and performance .THANKS.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Handles like a standard touring bike although much lighter than the usual 400cc-1liter bikes and just a little bit faster than most underbones. Speed tops out at 130kmh * 10+rpm (rev cut * 5th gear)

A bit harder to turn around in tight spaces due to the limited turning radius and also at higher speeds you really need to hang off to negotiate tight turns. But interestingly enough, it is "flickable" at moderate speeds.

1 liter gets you 40-50kms and with a 15 liter tank it takes forever before you have to refill again.

90/90 and 120/80 sized tires is good for touring and takes on almost all types of terrain but it is a bit slippery though compared with soft compound tires especially in the wet.

Bang for the buck for Php 94+

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Not to many seen on the road and the price is just like a second hand big bike like Yamaha FZR250RR , Kawasaki ZZR 250 , ZXR 250R, Honda CBR 250R, Suzuki GSXR 250R. Thanks for the comment.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Ive seen a lot of Kawasaki Rouser now a days looks like a small big bike with led brake light at the back and soon there will be a Rouser Club.

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    for me i think its a whole lot more comfortable than a Raider.. i guess with the tank it makes you feel secure..

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by cocoy View Post
    for me i think its a whole lot more comfortable than a Raider.. i guess with the tank it makes you feel secure..
    And you can hide your body for aerodynamic wind resistance .

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Just went on Caloocan 11th Ave .and see a group of Rouser 200 with different accessory on there bike.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    I believe there's a "Rouser Club" already on the MCP forums. I haven't met any of them in person yet since I'm in Cebu. But I have already seen a few Rousers here also.

For a commuter bike plus the occasional out of town tours, I'd say this is a great bike. Considering the light weight and fuel economy and you can rarely go beyond 130kph on a provincial road with all the dogs/cats/chicken/people crossing.

The only quirk I have with it is that it just lacks a 6th gear... I've been topping out too much on the 5th.

Here's a pic from a 180km+ ride from Cebu to Moalboal with a fellow Rouser owner.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Nice picture. Goodluck on your new Rouser.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Seen a Group of Rouser last Sunday going to Infanta Quezon. Nice bikes.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Kawasaki Rouser 200