New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by TeddyBeer View Post
    Marikina City Representative Marcelino Teodoro and ARC Party List Representative Narciso Santiago filed the House Bill 3080 banning motorcycles along major thoroughfares of Metro Manila. The proposed bill is a set of guidelines to stop the rising number of motorcycle accidents due to speeding, not wearing helmets and drunk driving. (Source: Trapik.com)

I am a daily witness of undisciplined motorcyclists, especially the delivery motorcycles, who race, weave, squeeze between vehicles, and cut lanes. The number of motorcycles plying the metropolis has already increased and so are the undisciplined drivers. Consequently, the number motorcycle related accidents has risen too. Some lawless elements use motorcycles in their trades.

I am for the approval of the bill.

Please check my blog:car:

not all can afford a 4-wheel vehicle, and not all 2 wheel drivers are undiscplined. lets be fair

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by junicoronel1972 View Post
    not all can afford a 4-wheel vehicle, and not all 2 wheel drivers are undiscplined. lets be fair
    Original post was ten years ago, with the last log, over eight years ago. You can say that again, bro

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516
House bill banning motorcycles