New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Mga bosing, baka may kilala naman kayo na experienced mechanic of BMW and Harley mechanics--

If you know anybdy I can speak to, please pm their contact nums or post the address or contact num of the bike shop.

Salamat!

To the mods-- I'm not sure if this is the best place to post this. I ran a couple of searces po. Pramis!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    try to contact the Mad Dogs. most of them ride Harleys

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    I believe the Mad Dog's shop is along Pasong Tamo, near the backend of Shopwise Makati

4. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    mike d' mechanix : 0917-2518366
    galing yan... the best... kamo refer ka ni camote...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    try Ace Soriano at 09175251552... they do the Mad Dog's bikes... Ace's dad, Mang Ato is a superb BMW mechanic...he's a living legend among vintage BMW owners.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by broker218 View Post
    try Ace Soriano at 09175251552... they do the Mad Dog's bikes... Ace's dad, Mang Ato is a superb BMW mechanic...he's a living legend among vintage BMW owners.
    Hello Broker218, can I please contact you re details for shipping BMW to Malaysia?
    I noticed your mention of shipping from Cairns to Philippines?
    Cheers,
    HotPuppy

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by broker218 View Post
    Si mang Ato .ito ba iyong taga Valenzuela na magaling Magtono ng Carburator ng big bike.

Harley and BMW Bike mechanics