New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    I am not sure if the YAMAHA YZF-R3 can be considered as a big bike but I am taking my chances to post it on this thread.
    I am planning to secure one this December but I am having second thoughts.
    Do you think it is the best time to get one?
    I am concern that by early next year, YAMAHA will probably release a new version (2018).
    Appreciate your advice.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    call it MLC, but i'll buy a motorcycle. i'm torn between a ducati or a bmw. i'm doing my little research, i'll gun for the super naked. i couldn't afford a super car, but what the hell a super bike i think i could (no excise tax?)

3. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan Martinez View Post
    call it MLC, but i'll buy a motorcycle. i'm torn between a ducati or a bmw. i'm doing my little research, i'll gun for the super naked. i couldn't afford a super car, but what the hell a super bike i think i could (no excise tax?)
    If you wanna seek 1st hand guidance from serious bike guys in our neckodawoods, good sir, just PM....but I'm sure you know most of them.Big Bike

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    If you wanna seek 1st hand guidance from serious bike guys in our neckodawoods, good sir, just PM....but I'm sure you know most of them.Big Bike

not really brah. went to bmw the other day to check the bike that i like but it's not on display. they have 3 or 4 g310, xr and gs I think, but i want the s1kr. i checked on their fb page but most cebuanos go for the adventure bikes and they're way older than me.
    there's no ducati dealerhip in cebu. i saw some 2nd hand diavel, street fighter and monster in a.s. fotuna, but the ducs are problematic if second hand. a friend of mine suggested the harley, but they're, to me, ugly and slow.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan Martinez View Post
    not really brah. went to bmw the other day to check the bike that i like but it's not on display. they have 3 or 4 g310, xr and gs I think, but i want the s1kr. i checked on their fb page but most cebuanos go for the adventure bikes and they're way older than me.
    there's no ducati dealerhip in cebu. i saw some 2nd hand diavel, street fighter and monster in a.s. fotuna, but the ducs are problematic if second hand. a friend of mine suggested the harley, but they're, to me, ugly and slow.
    Hehe....some of those Harley guys have Honda tourers, ducs & bimmers, too.Big Bike

6. Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Hello!

Any 400cc bike owners here?

I am planning to buy one for weekend rides. Currently I am looking at KTM Duke and Husqvarna Svartpilen.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by makelovenotwar View Post
    Hello!

I am planning to buy one for weekend rides. Currently I am looking at KTM Duke and Husqvarna Svartpilen.
    Matagal ko na kinukulit si misis na payagan ako bumili ng Honda CB650R. Ayaw nya, baka daw ikasakit lang ng katawan ko.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Matagal ko na kinukulit si misis na payagan ako bumili ng Honda CB650R. Ayaw nya, baka daw ikasakit lang ng katawan ko.
    Naku sayang ayaw pumayag ng misis mo sir.
    I am sure matutuwa ka sa big bikes kasi mahilig ka sa mabilis!

9. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by makelovenotwar View Post
    Hello!

For what purpose sir?

I will buy the 650s instead..

10. Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Erick Chavez View Post
    For what purpose sir?

I will buy the 650s instead..
    I just came back from the dealership that sells KTM and Husqvarna 400cc bikes.
    It's a no for me. Doesn't feel right. Walang chemistry, ika nga. Hehe.

Now I think I'll consider Yamaha XSR700.

Big Bike