New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    nabasa ko to somewhere share ko lng yung excerpt...

peter was hurrying home for a family emergency, however he was flag for speeding in the freeway, even more insult when the police was the community pastor where their family go every sunday, being a good donor to the church and religious person himself, peter could only shy away and tell the police that he was hurrying home for his wife is about to give birth, the police ask for the license, and hand in peter his license afterwards, peter was speechless as the policeman drove away, the police didnt gave him a ticket however a note was attached to his license, be careful...some years ago my only son was hit by a speeding car, he is the only child we could ever have...

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    nabasa ko to somewhere share ko lng yung excerpt...

peter was hurrying home for a family emergency, however he was flag for speeding in the freeway, even more insult when the police was the community pastor where their family go every sunday, being a good donor to the church and religious person himself, peter could only shy away and tell the police that he was hurrying home for his wife is about to give birth, the police ask for the license, and hand in peter his license afterwards, peter was speechless as the policeman drove away, the police didnt gave him a ticket however a note was attached to his license, be careful...some years ago my only son was hit by a speeding car, he is the only child we could ever have...

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    maglagay ka lang may lisensiya ka na dito eh...

4. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    yah kaya dapat be carefull pg ngddrive ng motor kc konting pgkakamali lng tlg jn 90% ang chance na ma tepok ka

kaya ako ingat tlg ako
    ngddrivie nko ng motor since grade 4 and now 4th yr college nko isang beses plng ako ntumba sa motor,,

NALIMUTAN ko ung stand eh

5. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    We may also attribute the increasing incidents of motorcycle accidents involving youth to a growing number of motorcycle retailers and the availability of said 2-wheeled vehicle to anyone.

Basta may pang-down ka yata na P 3K maiuuwi mo na yung mga scooters na to. Making it possible to anybody ( kahit di capable to drive) to own one.

Mas marami pa yatang scooters ngayon as compared to bikes.And majority of those who drive it are "bagets" .

We may think of regulating the sale of these vehicles but unfortunately dito sa Pilipinas, "Regulation" is next to impossible.

Yung ngang mag pesteng tricyle and pedicabs na parang salot na langaw na kung saan saan sumusulpot sa kalsada ay hindi kayang i-regulate ng local government, how much more pa kaya itong mga motorcycle na wala namang kailangang franchise para gamitin.

We've got enough and appropriate laws about the use of motorcycles. Unfortunately , persons in authority are dumb enough to implement it.

So ingat na lang tayong lahat both drivers and riders.

Ako na lang talaga umiiwas sa motor as well as umuunawa sa kanila each time they'll commit those death defying act kapag sumisingit-singit sila sa tin na parang bakal mga pangangatawan nila.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    kaya nakakailang kapag may kasabay ka na nagmomotor sa daan kapag sumemplang sa harap mo at nasagasaan mo ikaw pa may kasalanan.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by woods View Post
    Mas marami pa yatang scooters ngayon as compared to bikes.And majority of those who drive it are "bagets".
    I agree with you on this. Sabi ko nga isang post ko sa isang thread dito sa Tsikot, I've had 10x more near-accident incidents with motorcycle riders compared sa mga naka 4-wheeled vehicle - and 95% nung mga motorcycle drivers eh bata pa.

Quote Originally Posted by woods View Post
    ....Ako na lang talaga umiiwas sa motor as well as umuunawa sa kanila each time they'll commit those death defying act kapag sumisingit-singit sila sa tin na parang bakal mga pangangatawan nila.
    True, true. Kung sino ang higit na nakakaintindi at malawak ang pagi-isip, syang dapat umunawa na lang.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    My officemate had witnessed an accident in Aurora Blvd. Cubao involving an MC anda Car last Saturday.

According to her, sumalpok daw yung MC sa car habang patawid ng Aurora.

Ang tulin daw sobra nung motorcycle kaya sumalpok.

Abala and gastos due to recklessness of some people.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    saka im sure that there are a good number of MC riders (madals scooter or underbone) who do not have a license to operate a MC.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    marami ngang mga ganyang accidents...
    pero para sa akin indispensable pa rin ang motorcycle...

i prefer using it when i only have 20 minutes to drive my way to work...
    compared to driving my way to work with my car which takes 40 mins...
    iba kasi ang motor...kahit my libing, my bangaan, may parada, my prusisyon, etc...nakakalusot. and how would you do that with 4-wheels.

but of course, first thing first...SAFETY! NEVER GO WITHOUT YOUR PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENTS. tapos alam mo rin dapat kung kelan ka maging mabilis at kelan maging mabagal...pag kabisado ko yun daan, you can't get over me...pero pag hindi, who cares kung parang namamasyal lang ang takbo ko...

bottomline is safety talaga...
    spread the word...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
"Ben"...another life wasted