New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    RIP

I heard that's one of the reasons M.Y. SAN was sold. A Ducati w/o helmet daw. Tsk tsk. Sayang sobra.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    kaya bawal talaga bike sa amin, my parents forbid using anything on 2 wheels.

RIP

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBimmer
    kaya bawal talaga bike sa amin, my parents forbid using anything on 2 wheels.

RIP

same here bro. tagal ko na nagpapabili motorbike sa mom ko. ayaw nya. para na rin daw ako bumili ng kabaong ko. hindi raw pwede yung katwiran ko na "MAG-IINGA" ako kasi pano raw kung yung mga kasabay ko sa kalye ang hindi nag-iingat? wala raw kalaban-laban kapag nakabangga ka ng may apat na gulong and worse kung mas marami pa yung gulong ng sasakyan. and isa pa, di rin pwede na "MAG-IINGAT PO AKO" kasi kahit anong oras pwede ako toyoin at mag-pasikat. (alam ng nanay na may konting kayabangan si anak)
    Last edited by aceshark; March 1st, 2006 at 05:44 PM.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    lost a cousin just last december...also with motorcycle accident..although, in my cousin's case, hit and run...
    my prayers to your acquaintance's family... Let's all be safe.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by dehadista
    aw no... my condolences.

which reminds me:

the other week as I was going home while traversing tramo area, I saw this motorcycle underneath a passenger jeep. both passengers were dead. minutes before, i passed the same road. wala pang aksidente...
    saw a similar accident near magallanes the other day.

an underbone smashed into the rear corner of a bus... wasak yung motorcycle...

konting ingat lang to our motorcycle riding tsikoteers out there.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    This reminds me of that saleslady (or was it a bank executive?) who was killed while riding a scooter with her partner on EDSA, near Dusit Hotel. They were pinned under a bus, killing them instantly.
    Last edited by Bogeyman; March 1st, 2006 at 05:35 PM.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sorry to hear that. RIP

dami talagang ganyan na kabataan. may barkada rin ako dati lipad ung motor kasi hindi nakita ung humps. mga 6 feet ung lipad niya. buti bali lang inabot.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Our finance VP died just last month in a motorcycle accident. He had just won as town councillor, he was successful in business, and he had a family. He'd just bought himself a big bike a year or two ago, and was still new to it (hard for him to learn, at 50 and only 5'3").

I think it's a message to all who're getting into bikes, don't bite off more than you can chew, and learn to walk (really) before you start running.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    sad to hear... condolences to the family.

please do not race on the streets,

drive safely.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    may he rest in peace...

curious lang, is it easy to get a motorcycle licence in the RP? i remember when i got mine, they had me riding thru obstacle courses to see if i could handle a bike.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
"Ben"...another life wasted