New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Let me share you this link about the too good to be true product--http://www.trustworthyreviews.net/renumax-review/#reviews

2. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    I just bought 1 set of Renumax. Hindi yan totoo. Nag request na ako ng full refund. Hoax.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaycee888 View Post
    I just bought 1 set of Renumax. Hindi yan totoo. Nag request na ako ng full refund. Hoax.
    Thanks for the info. I was about to try this too-good to be true scratch remover.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Bought the set 2 weeks ago but was not able to try due to tight schedule. Tested yesterday and was totally disappointed not as advertised.
    Will return for total refund.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hehehe. kala ko RENUMAX is a product na pampatigas o pampatubo ng buhok.
    anyway, those products (although i have not tried them) would not be effective. nothing beats rubbing compound and buffing kung di kalaliman ang gasgas.

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    kala ko gluthathione

7. Join Date
    Feb 2020
    For me, it’s the 9th gen Civic (2012-2015) to the 10th gen (2016-present). The 9th gen sedan is the most generic, mind-numbingly boring grocery getter I’ve ever seen. It’s something your grandpa drives and never goes above 4,000 rpm. And the Si is no better. The headlights flowing with the grille make it look like some sort of ****ed up unibrow, there’s way too much paneling and not enough styling, and the rims make it look like a goddamn hot wheels. This generation also did not have a hatchback.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2020
    For me, it’s the 9th gen Civic (2012-2015) to the 10th gen (201 vidmate mobdro word counter6-present). The 9th gen sedan is the most generic, mind-numbingly boring grocery getter I’ve ever seen. It’s something your grandpa drives and never goes above 4,000 rpm. And the Si is no better. The headlights flowing with the grille make it look like some sort of ****ed up unibrow, there’s way too much paneling and not enough styling, and the rims make it look like a goddamn hot wheels. This generation also did not have a hatchback.

issue solved!

9. Join Date
    Jan 2021
    The product is not working for Metallic Paint. I tried not removing the scratch. shareit get-vidmateapk.com

Who among you tried RENUMAX?