New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    May 2014
    elevo watermark remover test ... - YouTube
    with and without using elevo watermark remover ..

Sent from my MI MAX 3 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Hi everyone,

Anyone tried Mr. Squeaky watermark remover + Glaz Stain Guard combo? Lahat kasi ng nasearch ko, Mr. Squeaky lang nilalagay at ok naman.

Gusto ko sana after removing watermarks, mag apply ng Glaz Stain Guard for added protection against watermarks.

TIA!

3. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    I don’t use any special protection. I just wipe off the glass parts of my car as soon as possible whenever they got rained upon. Works so far in my 8 year old car. Watermarks become hard to remove only when they have dried and stayed on your car for quite a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by rmolivar View Post
    I don’t use any special protection. I just wipe off the glass parts of my car as soon as possible whenever they got rained upon. Works so far in my 8 year old car. Watermarks become hard to remove only when they have dried and stayed on your car for quite a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I agree.

I also make it a habit to "rub down" the glass portions if time permits so to avoid heavy accumulation of water marks. It is quite tedious and I suggest to use a heavy duty rubbing compound to lessen the time to rub the glass panels.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234