New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Same issue. These cats would poop in our front garden (?) I dunno what you call that grassy area outside the house. Drives us nuts to have poop sa harap ng bahay!!!! I thought cats bury their poop? They would also go inside and that stresses my fat lab. Don't want them bringing disease.

I tried using water gun with vinegar and I would shoot at the cats, we also tried ground pepper on the bakod. They sleep in our bakod

Where can I buy these pellet guns?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    Don't know how to multi quote on a tablet. Same reply to travs above. More than a decade ago so I don't remember anymore where I got those. They use just those plastic white pellets so pang toys lang siya but yeah, they would hurt you if you try to release on yourself.

Sent from my SM-P205 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by thephantom View Post
    That was more than a decade ago unfortunately so those blasters are not with me anymore. Plus we also did some garage mods like it's fully covered now so them varmints have no way of getting in unless they sneak in while someone's going in or out. I didn't go all out on those pellet guns though by purchasing some high-tech stuff. Cheapest you can find would suffice.

Sent from my SM-P205 using Tapatalk
    I'm not close to my pain threshold yet. So, not bent on pellets......yet. Besides, I fear cruelty, even to these creatures, might bite back....I wish to behave in the here & the now, then hopefully incarnate into some loved prized spoiled stud or someone's gourmet-fed fat lab in the after. Hehe...not some cat people would shoo & shoot away...Unwanted Cats

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    I use a spray bottle, and squirt them whenever they get close, the idea is to discourage them coming near the house, a water gun is probably better, and yes, i think using pellet guns is cruel. It's my fault actually because I feed them because I pity them. I actually ran over 2 kittens and 1 kitten was ran over by a speeding car, as they were already comfy being fed outside, I feed them high quality dry food. When I saw a new kitten joining the pack, i decided to stop. I don't want to accidentally run over another again, hence the spray bottle. It's been 2 days since and I hope they will stop sometime.

Btw, i keep 5 cats as pets. 1 feral mother and her 3 kittens, plus another rescued kitten. They are all spayed and neutered except for the new rescue who is not yet of age.

And yes, my car has scratches all over and paw prints even when it is newly washed.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    I use a spray bottle, and squirt them whenever they get close, the idea is to discourage them coming near the house, a water gun is probably better, and yes, i think using pellet guns is cruel. It's my fault actually because I feed them because I pity them. I actually ran over 2 kittens and 1 kitten was ran over by a speeding car, as they were already comfy being fed outside, I feed them high quality dry food. When I saw a new kitten joining the pack, i decided to stop. I don't want to accidentally run over another again, hence the spray bottle. It's been 2 days since and I hope they will stop sometime.

Btw, i keep 5 cats as pets. 1 feral mother and her 3 kittens, plus another rescued kitten. They are all spayed and neutered except for the new rescue who is not yet of age.

And yes, my car has scratches all over and paw prints even when it is newly washed.
    Thank you & noted, papi sir. I'm more canine than feline, but most...automotive & mechanical.Unwanted CatsStill, I do hope to develop your tolerance for paint scars. Scratches on me...those I won't mind.Unwanted Cats

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Thank you & noted, papi sir. I'm more canine than feline, but most...automotive & mechanical.Unwanted CatsStill, I do hope to develop your tolerance for paint scars. Scratches on me...those I won't mind.Unwanted Cats

Lately, they were growing fond of my black ride, and so I have to switch its garage position with my medium metallic ride... They seem to favor some parking position/s for their rest area...

I remember my cousin telling me to fill clear coke bottles with water and place them at the 4 corners of your garage to shoo them away. Doesn't make logical sense to me, but sharing it anyway for whatever its worth....

6. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    Lately, they were growing fond of my black ride, and so I have to switch its garage position with my medium metallic ride... They seem to favor some parking position/s for their rest area...
    This supports the empirical data I've gathered. It's not the sleeping mate, it's the position.Unwanted Cats
    Is it good or consoling to have some sorta solidarity against this plight or cause? I dunno....but having known the quality of MeToo company here does disprove my belief in me being too far off-center.Unwanted Cats....Thanks!Unwanted Cats

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Cats (and dogs) hate the smell of amonia. Get the one used for cleaning available at mercury drug. This is the 90% strength amonia, not the essence of amonia that is only 5%. Pour it around your car, on places you don't want them to come near. They will avoid the area guaranteed.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Ilagay mo SA Sako tapon mo SA malayo

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    Cats (and dogs) hate the smell of amonia. Get the one used for cleaning available at mercury drug. This is the 90% strength amonia, not the essence of amonia that is only 5%. Pour it around your car, on places you don't want them to come near. They will avoid the area guaranteed.
    Haha...that would make Cats & Dogs & People.Unwanted Cats
    Quote Originally Posted by NiCe2KnowU View Post
    Ilagay mo SA Sako tapon mo SA malayo

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk
    How to get her in the sack?Unwanted Cats

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    How to get her in the sack?Unwanted Cats

Wine, roses, and soft music should do the trick.

Wait wut....

Sent from my SM-A605G using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast