New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Well, so-so lang ako sa Genki, I like it just for a simple carwash since malayo Big Berts just for a simple carwash. Wala naman mga swirl marks but I noticed how they wash the car from bottom-to-top compared to Big Bert's top-to-bottom

2. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jhnkvn View Post
    Well, so-so lang ako sa Genki, I like it just for a simple carwash since malayo Big Berts just for a simple carwash. Wala naman mga swirl marks but I noticed how they wash the car from bottom-to-top compared to Big Bert's top-to-bottom
    Top to bottom naman talaga dapat.

Cleanest (roof, hood, trunk, glass, upper part of doors) before the dirtiest part of the car (bumper, lower part of doors/fenders). Di naman pwedeng uunahin mo yung pinakamarumi tapos paakyat ka maglilinis. Edi yung dumi nalipat lang sa taas ng kotse. Simple.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    yung nag pa detail friend ko doon nawala nila yung rear plate. hindi daw sa kanila nawala. e tinanggal nila yung plate while detaling the car.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    ngayon ko lang nabasa tong topic pagka tapos magpa car wash ng inabutan ng ulan hehe. . .
    any reccomend nearby car wash shop na may coffee shop din?

5. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Sa malakas st. sa likod ng sss madami pila pila car wash at may free coffee.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    pang taxi ata yun. nagpa carwash na ako sa area na yan. parang gusto ko na ipatigil sa kalagitnaan.

ang gamit yung foam na panghugas ng plato. yung panbanlaw yun balde na tinatapon lang yung tubig sa oto tapos pupunasan.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Tama ka dyan bro alam ko din yan pero di yan ang tinutukoy ko.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    I went to Genki Spa last wednesday, April 24. Had an engine wash but they had me sign a waiver. I asked them if they know how to do it properly & they said yes. They did it quickly in less than 60mins, started & moved the car. After 1-2days my car started having problems with the alternator (which was working without any problems prior to the engine wash).. Then, the problem got worst & I had to replace the alternator which cost me around 4,000.00. The repair guys told me that the alternator was badly damaged. All I can say... it was because of the darn engine wash done my the stupid Genki Spa wash boys. Obviously, they really don't know how to wash properly. No wonder, they need a waiver.

At first, this establishment seems to be okay. I haven't contacted the management yet & i'm not sure who's really at fault - if it's the management for hiring stupid wash boys & not providing good trainings or if it's just the wash boys themselves being plainly stupid. Sadly, I'll never EVER be back there again & I'll spread the word to my friends & relatives about the damage they did to my car. They should replace all their wash boys & train the replacements well or they'll lose more customers.

If you can't afford to risk damaging your car... think well first before bringing it to Genki Spa. As others say, there are better alternatives.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
An Unusually Unpleasant Genki Car Wash Experience...