New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    kaya pa po ba matanggal ang scratch by scratch remover? kung kaya, what brand po ang bibilhin? this is my neighbors car, aksidente ko nasagi

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    tanggal pintura paps. mura lang naman pa repaint yan.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mukhang tanggal ang pintura at medyo malalim. repaint na yan. unless paint transfer lang yan, pero from the looks of it parang tanggal talaga. handa ka more or less 3k kasi per panel ang repaint usually.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Chipped na yung paint, so the answer would be no.

Your options would just be either repaint the whole panel so it wouldn't look off as compared to just repainting the damaged portion or leave it as is and claim it as battle scars. lol.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Chipped na yung paint, so the answer would be no.

Your options would just be either repaint the whole panel so it wouldn't look off as compared to just repainting the damaged portion or leave it as is and claim it as battle scars. lol.
    pwede nga yan ipunin mo na lang saka paayos pag dumami. haha. kaso mukhang wala sa option kasi sa neighbor niya yan at nasagi niya lang. hehehe

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by flakez View Post
    pwede nga yan ipunin mo na lang saka paayos pag dumami. haha. kaso mukhang wala sa option kasi sa neighbor niya yan at nasagi niya lang. hehehe
    Ay, oo nga ano. Didn't notice that it was his neighbor's car.

*TS: You did a pretty rough damage. On a Honda City 1.5E pa. Of course your neighbor wouldn't be kind enough to let you have it repainted at a so-so paintshop, else, he'll most likely demand you to have it repaired at Honda itself, which on most occasions will cost you an arm to be done.

Charge to experience, i guess.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Hi, it can be done by paintless dent repair and can have a touch of paint and not painting the whole panel.
    You can go to Frankline DEnt Studio at 31 examiner st. at west triangle QC and have the best advice from frank and
    also the free estimATE..gOOD LUCK

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by voaquino View Post
    Hi, it can be done by paintless dent repair and can have a touch of paint and not painting the whole panel.
    You can go to Frankline DEnt Studio at 31 examiner st. at west triangle QC and have the best advice from frank and
    also the free estimATE..gOOD LUCK
    if i'm the neighbor I wouldnt accept this solution. halata pa rin yan kahit ano mangyari kung touch-up lang.

BTW, ikaw ba si frank? lahat ng reply mo kasi tinuturo yang shop na yan. hahaha

Scratch!! need help! (with pic)