New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    hmmmm... makes one think about what is the real meaning of customer service... does it mean that people have to wait on a supposed customer hand and foot? red carpet vip treatment perhaps? instant automated on the dot immediate replies to inquiries? if that is what one is looking for, then i would greatly and highly suggest that one try to find an existing shop that can cater to those whims and fantasies...

to be honest here, why would numerous car clubs support a store if they gave bad service? 3 car clubs not complaining? i am sure that there's one or two complainers within those clubs, but has there been any comments, complaints regarding the goods and services being offered by the said shop?

i'm not raining on your parade, it is your right and privilege to air out your sentiments if you BELIEVE that you were short changed or purposefully neglected... but were you?

if you wish to gain the sentiments of the educated public who read and post here at tsikot, please be specific on your complaints... since you already started the thread anyway, what have you got to loose by letting everyone out there know what the shop did to you that got you this riled up.... it's only fair to the shop owners and the public that you take this course of action, other wise, just drop the whole nonsense issue if you don't want to be specific on your complaints.

2. Join Date
    May 2008
    TS is gone!

His accusations are too vague - didn't provide exact date and time visit, no names of attended personnel, etc. carbang deserves to be banned for maligning S4S without evidence. I'm a member of MSCP and I can vouch for S4S's hospitality to their visitors. I usually text spyke to inquire about some products and he usually replies within a few hours or so.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    nasabi na nila lahat ng gusto kong sabihin... =)

drop by ka dito sa visayas ave bro... welcome ka dito...

4. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    wala na nga si TS... trolls are not welcome here in tsikot!

as to S4S, keep up the good work! continue providing quality service to your customers... dont let one troll affect you hehehe

5. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by av8or5 View Post

The owners of S4S are very humble, polite, and friendly. .
    pati staff...

6. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by shehfalcon View Post
    carbang, come on over our shop, lunch on us. lets talk about your complaints.
    we believe we haven't met, so we will very glad to assist you in any way we can.

God bless sir!
    Although i may not have visited the shop just yet, I have received an enormous positive feedback from multiple Co-Members of TSCP! Their workmanship is Great (as seen on Sir ThePatriarch's 4 LED strips on the pickup bed for example). Heck, they were even able to accommodate the sales request of my friend who is a Baguio Based MSCP member and is pleased with his upper-windshield sticker purchase! I also recommended this shop to co-members of the TSCP Baguio/Northern Luzon Chapter.

With the post of Ma'am Sheh, I felt genuineness and sincerity. No Hype, nor BS with it.
    Last edited by ianmitsulancer; August 10th, 2010 at 03:53 PM.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    What the?!?! nagkaroon pala ng ganitong issue?!

hehehe....mahirap talagang ma MIA... inde na uupdate...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    ito din ba yung same owner ng eurovision yung gumagawa ng euro plates?

9. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    nope, s4s and eurovision share the same business address. but the owners are not the same

10. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    last july/aug i inquired through phone if they have any solarzen bulb, the one i spoke too is courteous enough to tell me they dont have any instead they carry another good brand.

tol baka nung nagtanong ka busy staff, nangyayari din yan sa ibang store.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
S4S autohub