The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Could be either the bus driver hated lots of faux chrome or the PNP decal

2. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    what about crawling traffic and single lane only...?
    I was referring to tailgating at highway speeds. Provincial buses, especially, loves to play tango with the car in front.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    I was referring to tailgating at highway speeds. Provincial buses, especially, loves to play tango with the car in front.
    i would them pass too.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    in the highway, i practice the 3 second or 4 second rule.
    alas, 'tis all the space an overtaker needs, to overtake and swerve in front of me.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    some fool hit a benz... if he was paying attention he wouldnt have wreck his british suv. interestingly the benz didnt get damaged Rear End Accidents and Protection

https://youtu.be/2OczRoUCcHo

6. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    i would them pass too.

Me too, sarap mag drive and makadating sa pupuntahan na wala aberya. Sila na ang mabibilis.

Well akala lang ng iba ay magagaling at mabibilis sila mag drive kase nakaka singit ng singit, you could say that if hindi mo naaaffect yung speed ng other motorists, if affected sila then pinagbibigyan ka lang nila at minumura probably.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    When tailing a vehicle with a tow hitch, do you guys take more caution or treat it as any other vehicle in the road?

Sent from my ASUS_Z00ED using Tsikot Forums mobile app

8. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by sean-archer View Post
    Me too, sarap mag drive and makadating sa pupuntahan na wala aberya. Sila na ang mabibilis.

Well akala lang ng iba ay magagaling at mabibilis sila mag drive kase nakaka singit ng singit, you could say that if hindi mo naaaffect yung speed ng other motorists, if affected sila then pinagbibigyan ka lang nila at minumura probably.

+100 sir. Rear End Accidents and Protection learned my lesson in driving fast involved in accident cost me a lot and safety of my passengers. Rear End Accidents and Protection

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Calistro View Post
    When tailing a vehicle with a tow hitch, do you guys take more caution or treat it as any other vehicle in the road?

I think of it as a longer vehicle, especially in stop and go traffic. Otherwise, you may just have that hitch sitting inside your front bumper.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Calistro View Post

i stay away farther. it's not easy to estimate just how long that sungay is.
    there should be a law about these appendages-cum-ramming-rods.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast