New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    hi peeps, for those who wrapped their cars with a different color than yung nasa rehistro, what lto/police clearances did you process? was just checking if may ibang way to be legal besides the change color option sa rehistro mainly because what you are applying on your car is just sticker and is not permanent. tia!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by rebsinfx View Post
    hi peeps, for those who wrapped their cars with a different color than yung nasa rehistro, what lto/police clearances did you process? was just checking if may ibang way to be legal besides the change color option sa rehistro mainly because what you are applying on your car is just sticker and is not permanent. tia!

i think you would still go thru the change color route..... for the sticker can be deemed as an illegal modification or illegal installation. alam mo naman LTO enforcers.... nagagawaan ng paraan para magka kaso ka.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    i think you would still go thru the change color route..... for the sticker can be deemed as an illegal modification or illegal installation. alam mo naman LTO enforcers.... nagagawaan ng paraan para magka kaso ka.
    sirs,
    pati ba ang panoramic roof sticker at carbon fiber hood sticker, illegal modification din?

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I placed some stickers on the jimny but the dominant shade/color is still what is reflected in the OR/CR.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by rebsinfx View Post

Ever since we first registered our new vehicle under our name to the LTO, may mga binigay ba sila modules, about Laws and Rules, once we receive our License Plates, CR and OR and Registration Sticker? What one must install or not? What must be registered, to be classified as legal and not be illegal, on what we install nor modified in our vehicles? Like horns, Window Tints, Lights, Tires, Wheel Rims, Mufflers, Stickers, and ano ano accessories. Walang hand outs o modules about rules and laws, for us to be warn, what must do and must not do, to install. Car accessories as I know for now, is not illegal, unless they specify it through public notice. Palagay ko no need for you to be bothered.

Starmobile Up+