New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    I bought a replacement tires for our family vehicle. The thread and the overall appearance looks promising. I know I was buying a Chinese company manufactured car tire for a cheap price of Php 3,200.00 for a pair. Everything seems to be working nice as I was reminded in the dealership that I need to maintain the air gauge to 30 since it's a cheap tire. I felt that the tire is slippery when taking on breaks unlike the branded tires I used to have. Before once I step on the break, the tires sticks on the road, now it's a little scary to break. Well, that's really a concern but the worst of it all is when the side of the tire accidentally got ripped when I maneuvered to park the cark at the side of the road. My branded tires, did touch the pointed street gutter before but it only left a scratch. This time the China-made tires ripped off. Now, I realize how weak and poor the product is. China BEARWAY Tyre and the like are a waste of money. I don't recommend people to buy this junk products from China.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    what particular brand is this?

I bought cheap tires back in the 90s (Gajah Tunggal) Sumabog. It's a good thing I did not get into an accident. Never again.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2015
    China-made is akin to Garbage

4. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    China BEARWAY Tyre-- it rips off like when attacked by a bear. I bought another pair and I'll post it next time. I can hardly remember the brand since I learned that Chinese manufacturers changes tire brand names due to lawsuits-quality issues.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by XploY View Post
    China-made is akin to Garbage
    Charged to experience. Keep safe guys.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post

I bought cheap tires back in the 90s (Gajah Tunggal) Sumabog. It's a good thing I did not get into an accident. Never again.
    I was recently checking out tires & ran into some GT Radial tires. They used to be known as Gajah Tunggal & were cheap alternatives in the '90s. Not anymore. They have these GT Champiro radials which are the choice of racers because of performance & price. They look really nice too. A piece of 195/55/15's cost only P4,500, a lot cheaper than comparable Bridgestone or Yokohama race tires.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Not all China made tires or items are inferior in quality---

Wag Kasi kayo bibile NG Sobrang mura-- you will eventually get what you pay for--

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Lagi check ang manufacturing date. Minsan kahit branded kung masyado luma na rin mabilis din masira

9. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post

I've been using GT tires for anumber of years now, never had any issues with them

10. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Bearway ang brand? First time ko marinig. I believe sa kahit anong bagay, kung bibili ka ng china, yung magandang brand ng china. Gaya ng cellphone, xiaomi. Or sa rubber shoes, anta or 361. Sa tires ang pinagpipilian usually westlake at achilles

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
China-made car tires is a lemon-thrash