The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 404647484950
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Shimmer and Shield, okay lang ba? Daming franchises around the country

Shimmer and Shield

2. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Anyone have experience or feedback on ATMT Car Care for their ceramic coating and sama ko na rin ang ceramic tint nila? TIA

3. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Eevie View Post
    Anyone have experience or feedback on ATMT Car Care for their ceramic coating and sama ko na rin ang ceramic tint nila? TIA

Used to go to ATMT Pasig (pre-pandemic) to have my car washed when I was staying in BGC.
    - Carwash inside BGC isn't good and the lines are usually long
    - Carwash is OK, nothing special, so I'm not really sure about their ceramic coating, for
    me, if a shop can't do proper car wash in it's basic form, then it's a No for me when it
    comes to ceramic coating or even just wash and wax

As for the ceramic tint, what brand do they carry? Currently using Sunbloc and it's good
    bang for the buck. Ceramic Tints can get quite expensive nowadays and I'm not sure if
    those expensive ones are really worth the price. Aside from Sunbloc, I'm still a believer
    of V-Kool (OEM and VK series) as you can really feel the heat rejection. The price of OEM
    series is just like your regular 3M or basic ceramic tint.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by glntVR View Post
    Used to go to ATMT Pasig (pre-pandemic) to have my car washed when I was staying in BGC.
    - Carwash inside BGC isn't good and the lines are usually long
    - Carwash is OK, nothing special, so I'm not really sure about their ceramic coating, for
    me, if a shop can't do proper car wash in it's basic form, then it's a No for me when it
    comes to ceramic coating or even just wash and wax

As for the ceramic tint, what brand do they carry? Currently using Sunbloc and it's good
    bang for the buck. Ceramic Tints can get quite expensive nowadays and I'm not sure if
    those expensive ones are really worth the price. Aside from Sunbloc, I'm still a believer
    of V-Kool (OEM and VK series) as you can really feel the heat rejection. The price of OEM
    series is just like your regular 3M or basic ceramic tint.
    Thanks for the info . . . looking for a shop that would be an easy drive from Makati/BGC area since I figure that I would be bringing the car back there for maintenance once in a while or maybe car wash.

I think for the tint brand, I saw they carry Nano Tech Films. Not that familiar since my cars have the 3M CS series which seems to be fine, but wanted to check if there are any better.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Thanks for the info . . . looking for a shop that would be an easy drive from Makati/BGC area since I figure that I would be bringing the car back there for maintenance once in a while or maybe car wash.

I think for the tint brand, I saw they carry Nano Tech Films. Not that familiar since my cars have the 3M CS series which seems to be fine, but wanted to check if there are any better.
    I went to Clean Habit for the ceramic coating of the X3 since they have a tie up with BMW Greenhills. They coated the car right inside the casa prior to releasing. I think there shop is in Muntinlupa.

OT: Have you evolved yet? [emoji28]

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tsikot Forums mobile app

6. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    I went to Clean Habit for the ceramic coating of the X3 since they have a tie up with BMW Greenhills. They coated the car right inside the casa prior to releasing. I think there shop is in Muntinlupa.

OT: Have you evolved yet? [emoji28]

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Will check this shop. Thanks.

OT: Have you evolved yet? not yet

7. Join Date
    Jul 2004

Coming from 3M, I really felt a big difference with heat rejection when I switched to V-Kool OEM.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by glntVR View Post
    Coming from 3M, I really felt a big difference with heat rejection when I switched to V-Kool OEM.
    i have to agree first time ko mag vkool malaki nga lamig vs the regular 3m

9. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Hi tsikoteers. Can anyone recommend a ceramic coating shop for a new car preferably around the QC area.

Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 404647484950
Ceramic coating