New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 43 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445 LastLast
Results 421 to 430 of 450
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    16,523
    #421
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    I think it is reasonable. Price is for Gyeon's top of the line, the Duraflex.


    We already have Gtechniq CSL+ExoV4 on the Civic. it is pretty good. Gyeon will be more glossy though
    Patingin picture ng coated mo na Civic?

    Yung CRV kasi coated din, di ko naman mapansin difference vs sa Civic ko pag bagong hugas.

    Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

  2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,927
    #422


    Messenger kept the images LOL

  3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,927
    #423
    You can message tris of driveclean ph if hes got finished units waiting for pickup. Iba pop ng gyeon.

  4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    937
    #424
    Meron bang ceramic coating na pwede mo paring 'himasin' from time to time?

    I really like the feeling and satisfaction of detailing the car myself once in a while.

  5. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3,693
    #425
    Quote Originally Posted by ronki View Post
    Meron bang ceramic coating na pwede mo paring 'himasin' from time to time?

    I really like the feeling and satisfaction of detailing the car myself once in a while.
    satisfied na ako sa kintab ng collinite 845.. hehe at pwede mo pa din himasin from time to time

    pati yung hydrophobic properties nya maganda compared sa mga dating wax na gamit ko

  6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    937
    #426
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    satisfied na ako sa kintab ng collinite 845.. hehe at pwede mo pa din himasin from time to time

    pati yung hydrophobic properties nya maganda compared sa mga dating wax na gamit ko
    Yes, I have a 476 and 845 rin.

    I opted to buy Turtle Wax hybrid solutions ceramic coating muna while I decide when to get a true ceramic coating.

  7. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,544
    #427
    Quote Originally Posted by ronki View Post
    Yes, I have a 476 and 845 rin.

    I opted to buy Turtle Wax hybrid solutions ceramic coating muna while I decide when to get a true ceramic coating.
    Meron ng kasunod yung TW SnS, Improved TW SnS, sinundan nito yung TW Hybrid Solutions Ceramic Coating.

    Sent from my ASUS_Z017DA using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,927
    #428
    Speedlab detailing

  9. Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    29
    #429
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    I think it is reasonable. Price is for Gyeon's top of the line, the Duraflex.


    We already have Gtechniq CSL+ExoV4 on the Civic. it is pretty good. Gyeon will be more glossy though
    They also offer top package worth 45k. This includes Gyeon coating on all surfaces (leather, plastic, glass, rims). A bit expensive and not sure if it's worth it.

  10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,927
    #430
    Quote Originally Posted by phil3199 View Post
    They also offer top package worth 45k. This includes Gyeon coating on all surfaces (leather, plastic, glass, rims). A bit expensive and not sure if it's worth it.
    I don't think its worth the 15k just to coat the leather and plastics LOL.

    The rims too! like who da fock looks down and inspect wheels.

Ceramic coating