New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 42 of 50 FirstFirst ... 32383940414243444546 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Any thoughts about Speedlab Detailing? They are new in the detailing world (I guess), and they offer 7k php for suv size including the pre-works needed.

I asked what brand of ceramic coat they use and they said, Avalon King.

I've read good feedback from Avalon King and I'm quite interested in availing it with the car straight from the casa.

And hey, they offered free ECU remap/reflash.
    I'll enjoy my stock ride muna.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    I've researched Avalon King and it has mixed reviews, mostly because of their marketing style.

Anyway, ATMT offered good pricing for the Cquartz Pro and I'm leaning on that.

Technical Details offer Cquartz UK 3.0 and Gliss combo.

Any thoughts?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by ronki View Post
    I've researched Avalon King and it has mixed reviews, mostly because of their marketing style.

Anyway, ATMT offered good pricing for the Cquartz Pro and I'm leaning on that.

Technical Details offer Cquartz UK 3.0 and Gliss combo.

Any thoughts?
    ok sana si ATMT. mas driven si TD. products are good but its the detailers that bring the extra pop.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gyeon Certified has drop their prices. Duraflex is now abot kaya... sub 30k for the 5yr package.

abit more expensive than the CSL 5yr package from the Gtechniq Certified shops.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    ok sana si ATMT. mas driven si TD. products are good but its the detailers that bring the extra pop.
    Got another prospect.

PCI is offering "glass" 5 years coating for 19k (large) and they have a promo that includes undercoating (wurth) and waterless engine detail (free) for 21,800.

7 coats for hood, roof, trunk. 4 coats everywhere else.

But they use 'Daiko' Brand of Japanese coating. I've searched but only a local site came up. So I'm kinda torn, still.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Hi! Just want to ask any feedback regarding wrapteck here in parañaque. They use gyeon and i got qouted 30k for mazda3 2020. Is it worth it? Also are there any alternative here down south? Thanks

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by ronki View Post
    Got another prospect.

PCI is offering "glass" 5 years coating for 19k (large) and they have a promo that includes undercoating (wurth) and waterless engine detail (free) for 21,800.

7 coats for hood, roof, trunk. 4 coats everywhere else.

But they use 'Daiko' Brand of Japanese coating. I've searched but only a local site came up. So I'm kinda torn, still.
    mas gusto ko parin si TD.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Kamote View Post
    Hi! Just want to ask any feedback regarding wrapteck here in parañaque. They use gyeon and i got qouted 30k for mazda3 2020. Is it worth it? Also are there any alternative here down south? Thanks
    Stitch!!!

He started late in the game. he's got the best studio from the 3 gyeon-certified.

Malapit lng si Drivecleanph(formerly southcasa) - this is gyeon central. He certified Wrapteck.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Stitch!!!

He started late in the game. he's got the best studio from the 3 gyeon-certified.

Malapit lng si Drivecleanph(formerly southcasa) - this is gyeon central. He certified Wrapteck.
    I see. I'll check out Drivecleanph. By the way the price of 30k is that reasonable? Thanks again

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Kamote View Post
    I see. I'll check out Drivecleanph. By the way the price of 30k is that reasonable? Thanks again
    I think it is reasonable. Price is for Gyeon's top of the line, the Duraflex.

We already have Gtechniq CSL+ExoV4 on the Civic. it is pretty good. Gyeon will be more glossy though

Ceramic coating