New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 387 of 396 FirstFirst ... 287337377383384385386387388389390391 ... LastLast
Results 3,861 to 3,870 of 3953
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    2,161
    #3861
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    old article na itong nakita ko sa FB... pero looks like this car has been upgraded...

    https://tinyurl.com/y433mdz9
    Don't you mean downgrade? LOL.

  2. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,058
    #3862
    Quote Originally Posted by WallyWest View Post
    Don't you mean downgrade? LOL.
    "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"

    Although nadagdagan ng husto yung "downforce" ng Mirage nya...

    OT: I wonder why the owner purchased a Mirage over the Wigo

  3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    38,430
    #3863
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"

    Although nadagdagan ng husto yung "downforce" ng Mirage nya...

    OT: I wonder why the owner purchased a Mirage over the Wigo
    for one thing,
    i find the mirage's driver's seat more comfortable than the wigo's.

  4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    10,793
    #3864
    Vtec yo!

    Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

  5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    38,430
    #3865
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Vtec yo!

    Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk
    wow.
    a marine engine!

    but what is that saklay of a wheel at the back?

  6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    10,639
    #3866
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Vtec yo!

    Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk
    Sure ba na Honda yan? Baka naman Evinrude. Hehehe


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    38,430
    #3867
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Sure ba na Honda yan? Baka naman Evinrude. Hehehe


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    yanmar.
    or kung mamalasin,
    kubota.

  8. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,058
    #3868
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    for one thing,
    i find the mirage's driver's seat more comfortable than the wigo's.
    Sana someone can interview the owner to check what he means by "Team Toyota"

    Baka naman he's not referring to Toyota the car company...

  9. Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    246
    #3869

  10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    10,793
    #3870
    Baduy???

    Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

"BADUY" car thread