New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Ayos na ayo ang roller lid get a manual, if may stock na Roller Lid ng CarryBoy!

By the way, I have a friennd selling his November week 3 purchased from CarryBoy na Manual Roller Lid. Kakalasin ito sa CarryBoy Banawe. Bayad muna before kalasin siyempre He is now coordinating with Carryboy Baawe if pwede ito mailipat para makapagbigay siya ng price...

Reason for selling: Will get a Canopy for his new Garments Business.

PM me if you are interested sa akin niya pinabenta kasi nasa Province siya.

Salamat

2. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Ayos na ayos ang Carryboy Roller Lid, both the auto and manual. But if I were you if, get the Manual if may stock si Carry Boy.

By the way, mayroon for sale ang relative ko Manual Carry Boy Lid for Strada, he got it in the 3rd week of November 2010 from Carryboy Banawe. He is based in the province kaya ako ang magbebenta.

Bayad muna bago kalasin sa CarryboyBanawe, makipag ugnayan tayo sa Banawe Carryboy IF this is workable, but I think it is WORKABLE naman. Again, siyempre bayad muna bago kalasin, buyer should do his/her research if this is workable for WE CAN NOT GUARANTEE pag na ilagay na sa Strada ninyo -- it is workable naman may nakita na ako ng ganitong ginawa sa Navarra! PM me hindi ko pa rin natatawagan ang Carryboy sa cost ng pag kalas ang kabit.

Invoice and warranty card will be given to the buyer

Reason for sale: Will buy a Canopy for his new business, Garmets and Shoes in the Province.

PM me

3. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by tc327 View Post
    ok yung bubutasin lang ay yung side bedliner lang not the body para sa buttons parang nakaipit lang siya small screw to hold ang buttons HTH
    Boss - Maitanong ko lang, when you installed the sports bar, bali naipit na ang tarpaulin mo? Hindi mo na siya matatangal, tama po ba?

4. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Sir, question lang po. If the roller lid of carryboy and pace edward are not 100% waterproof, what is the best option for a flat look?

Thanks!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ivan_f View Post
    Sir, question lang po. If the roller lid of carryboy and pace edward are not 100% waterproof, what is the best option for a flat look?

Thanks!
    A sports lid. That's your best option for a flat look. It's watertight but the problem is that it opens upwards unlike the roller lid that slides so carrying tall items might pose a problem.

I really wanted the roller lid but I went with the largest utility box by carryboy. I usually carry speakers and sensitive electronic instruments and gears. The utility box proved to be the right choice, very watertight and minimal movement of things inside it. I have peace of mind kahit na lubak-lubak ang daan at malakas ang ulan. Very secure pa because of the locks. Half lang na-occupy sa bed so nakakakarga pa ako ng tall items

6. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Looking for roller lid for strada 2014.

thanks

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Your Opinion - Roller Lid Purchase; Carryboy or from the Mits-Casa