totoo ba na tumataob ang starex?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    with a dumb driver, im sure it does hehe

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by e-wire8
    totoo ba na tumataob ang starex?
    any car, given the "right" conditions, will definitely tip over.

mas prone lang nga ang higher vehicles (like the delica 4wd, starex 4wd, other SUVs) because of the higher center of gravity. exacerbated pa yan if the car has a roof rack and maraming nakalagay dun. :D

6. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    grandis is more upscale compared to innova interior wise palang

and luggage compartment mas boto ako sa grandis i like how the 3rd row seats disappear in the (deep well) and the 3rd row seats is quite ok but not as good as innova im 5'10'' oks naman sa likod just adjust the 2nd row seats a bit to make it feel more comfortable

check wats missing sa innova

leather seats
    more powerful engine
    sequential shifting of gears
    fancy interior
    not to mention the functionality of the seats disappearing third row seats
    aggressive styling (exterior)
    led lights at the back
    abs
    ebd
    srs airbag
    innova naman

multi info
    back up sensor
    royalty for the toyota badge
    period

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    well, no doubt, since the innova doesn't play in the same price point as the grandis. there's the fortuner for that (which is technically a different type of vehicle altogether but is functionally comparable to the grandis for most people), and of course, the previa hehe

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter
    The Innova is still an AUV and still feels like an AUV when you drive it. Try driving a Grandis and Innova and you'll see where the money went, safety, engine, etc.

The Grandis is more or less on the same category with the Honda Stream / Toyota Avensis
    Im sorry but I have to disagree. the innova doesnt feel anywhere like an AUV, even the most comfortable AUV would not come close to the comfort of an innova. Now between innova and grandis, well, ibang usapan na yan.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    I think the point's been missed by a lot.

Mitsu needs to sell the Grandis, that's it.

Among the competitors, who's selling more, Previa or Innova? Innova of course...so the best thing for them to do, rather than brainwash the people that grandis is like the previa (where is the grandis' sliding door, or the center alley, or the passenger space?), is to make Innova buyer's think twice (especially those in the market for Innova G - VVTi).

They have to make Innova buyers think "for just a pinch more, I get blah blah and blah blah". But they are not doing that, they are insisting on matching it with the previa...dumb.

The Adventure only matches the Innova J and E...the Grandis would have been perfect for the Innova G...sigh...no wonder mitsu is in a load of trouble.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    i wonder when mitsu will bite the bullet and lower the price of the grandis just so that it sells its stocks?

sana tumama na ako ng lotto by then para bili kaagaad ako ng isa tapos lagyan ng 18 inch rims

andy

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
What now for Grandis?