New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by zamoco_08 View Post
    YESSSSSS!...........
    at last, got my rear cargo tray.............
    sir bogeyman ty much sa info and number of WINTERPINE.........

Its very useful and ganda view rear my advie when i open the back door hehehe..........
    Sir Zamoco,

Magkano po bili nyo sa rear cargo tray?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Hi guys, I'm new to this thread any reviews or comparison between Mitsubishi Adventure and Crosswind models. Im planning to buy one pag uwi ko ng Pinas and I find this forum very informative. Gives me an insight what to look after. i'm just trying to gather the pros and cons of each vehicle thru your reviews.

Thanks and more power.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravesfan View Post
    Sir Zamoco,

Magkano po bili nyo sa rear cargo tray?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

2,800.00 sir yun rear cargo tray sa winterpine. sulit na sulit

4. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogeyman View Post

Assuming that your engine is the 4D56, you can still improve your fuel consumption by using biodiesel. With Petron Diesel Max, I was averaging 9.8km/l. Pero nung nagpakarga ako ng biodiesel, along with consistent <2000rpm shifting, it shot up to 12+km/l.
    share ko lang fuel consumption ng adventure 4d56 1998model at 322,609 kms. na and still going far and far away pa. 11-12kms/L sa city, short trips and traffic. Tapos 12-14kms/L pag hi way or long trips.. basta regular maintenance and stay your engine as "stock" as possible.. buy and use originial parts not the cheap ones with cheap quality..

5. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by likot View Post
    Just finished my 45000 pms... Pinagawa ko rin yung kenwood HU kasi di na nag aaccept ng cd niluluwa lang.
    Ganito rin prob ng player ko ngayun... magkano kaya paayos?
    Iniisip ko din bumili ng bago, wala kasing AUX port, di ko magamit mp3 player ko. Any idea how much ung bago with aux? Suggestions are welcome po!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Welcome to all owners of 2005 mitsubishi adventure