New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    oh, okay. heheh. thanks!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    old na ito but i would like to ask if this modification is applicable to other turbo engines especially now with crdi engines????

3. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    nabuhay na rin lang tong thread na to, makapagtanong na din. :D ngayon ko lang narineg tong washer mod na to. i was trying to back read kung pano but cant seem to find the process or whats it really about. can anyone shed some light on how to do this?

i have a pajero 4d56 turbo btw.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    had it done sa gen2 pajero ko about 5 years ago.....it worked wonders on my pajero, try looking for the pictures in the search, "washer mods pics" para mavisualize mo, ako, i tried doing it kanina, and will get the washers tomorrow, and see if my psi will go up, if it does, then it works, better than getting a manual boost controller....way way cheaper if it is good for my diesel ride.....

5. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by KCboy View Post
    old na ito but i would like to ask if this modification is applicable to other turbo engines especially now with crdi engines????
    Yan ang magandang tanong, but I think mahirap yan kasi ECU na nag-control ng diesel fuel.

Tried it (washer mod) sa Paj 2.8 A/T but no gain in FC kasi kya switch back to normal setup, most probably due to the tranny. But tumaas nga boost. Ok siya sa manual tranny ata.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

6. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    washer lang ba idadag ko sa bolt?

7. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by igiwtf View Post
    washer lang ba idadag ko sa bolt?
    You need to replace the bolt as well. dapat mahaba na siya. May mga pics si Pajerokid

Last edited by Ry_Tower; March 28th, 2011 at 01:03 PM. Reason: added pics

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    You need to replace the bolt as well. dapat mahaba na siya. May mga pics si Pajerokid

tried it kanina, does it have to be longer as well? i still used the same bolt but installed 4 washer, 2 on each side, still observing, still have not had a chance to rev the engine..to max it out at 14psi(stock boost)....hope to get atleast15 to 16psi....

9. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by KCboy View Post
    tried it kanina, does it have to be longer as well? i still used the same bolt but installed 4 washer, 2 on each side, still observing, still have not had a chance to rev the engine..to max it out at 14psi(stock boost)....hope to get atleast15 to 16psi....
    Longer just to make sure that it stays on securely. Afterall, this is part of the engine kasi, mahirap na bumigay yan bigla. but if 2 washers lang baka pwede na rin. I'm just wanna be sure if sa ganyan kasi. design niya kasi na ganun kalalim yung kapit ng thread para safe ka.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    returned my 3.2 strada to stock, didnt get any addes boost from my turbo. sayang, was hoping to get added boost. i guess happy na ako sa chip upgrade ko.....

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Washer Mod on Pajero 2.5 TDIC