New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 40 of 66 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    2005 LANCER WON IN RAFFLE. COLOR: WARM SAND (SILVER WITH LIGHT GOLD). ENGINE: 1600. TRANSMISSION: 5 SPEED MANUAL

I AM THE 3RD OWNER AND I LOVE THE CAR. THE PREVIOUS OWNER HAD IT RAFFLED OUT TO RAISE FUNDS FOR A DOWN PAYMENT FOR A NEW CAR. I BOUGHT 3 RAFFLE TICKETS, EACH COSTING PHP 200. 1 TICKET WON ME THE LANCER..:groupwave: . .

MY OTHER CAR IS A 101 COROLLA THAT I USE FOR ORGANIZED RACES LIKE SLALOM, AUTOCROSS AND LATELY, TRACK DAYS AT THE SUBIC INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY. IF ALL GOES TO PLAN, I WOULD LIKE TO RUN IN MY LANCER ON TRACK DAYS TOO.

OTHER FACTS:
    - FROM STOCK I GOT IT WITH 33K KMS. IN THE ODO. CURRENTLY 38K KMS.
    - IT CAME WITH BODY CLADDING, FRONT AND REAR SPOILERS, 3M TINT
    - STOCK, ORIGINAL RIMS AND TIRES

MODS TO DATE:
    - HID HEADLAMPS
    - AFTER-MARKET LOWERING SPRINGS ("2 DROP)
    - AFTER-MARKET MUFFLER
    - SPORTS BRONZE ROTA "15 CIRCUIT 8 RIMS WITH FEDERAL 995S

FUTURE MODS:
    - K & N DROP-IN HIGH FLOW AIR FILTER
    - RECARO SEATS (OR ANY "NICE" AFTER-MARKET SEATS)
    - ANY OTHER REASONABLE UPGRADES

MAIN PURPOSE FOR JOINING TSIKOT:
    - I GUESS THE SAME REASONS WHY MOST CAR NUTS JOIN CAR CLUBS . . .. . . THAT'S MY WIFE HAMMERING AWAY AT MY HEAD.
    - WOULD LIKE TO JOIN CLUB MITSU
    - WOULD LIKE TO GET INFO, TIPS, AND NEWS ON PARTS AND ACCESSORIES. UPGRADE OPTIONS FOR MY RIDE.
    - WOULD LIKE TO JOIN TRACK DAYS AND OTHER ACTIVITIES
    - WOULD LIKE TO MEET NICE GIRLS . . . (SHE READ MY MIND. KIDDING DEAR!. . . LOVE MY WIFE.)

WEAKNESSES:
    - VERY LITTLE FREE TIME
    - NOT SO KEEN ON EMAILING, ELECTRONIC, AND ALL THAT TECH-IE STUFF.
    - NO, I'M NOT JAMES DEAKIN, ALTHOUGH HE'S ONE OF MY MOTORING JOURNALIST IDOLS.

EXPECTATIONS:
    - NOTHING MUCH, JUST HOPE I CAN KEEP UP WITH THE STUFF THAT'S GOING ON HERE WITH YOU GUYS..

IN CLOSING:
    - GOOD LUCK TO TSIKOT, AND MORE POWER TO KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    2005 LANCER WON IN RAFFLE. COLOR: WARM SAND (SILVER WITH LIGHT GOLD). ENGINE: 1600. TRANSMISSION: 5 SPEED MANUAL

I AM THE 3RD OWNER AND I LOVE THE CAR. THE PREVIOUS OWNER HAD IT RAFFLED OUT TO RAISE FUNDS FOR A DOWN PAYMENT FOR A NEW CAR. I BOUGHT 3 RAFFLE TICKETS, EACH COSTING PHP 200. 1 TICKET WON ME THE LANCER..:groupwave: . .

MY OTHER CAR IS A 101 COROLLA THAT I USE FOR ORGANIZED RACES LIKE SLALOM, AUTOCROSS AND LATELY, TRACK DAYS AT THE SUBIC INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY. IF ALL GOES TO PLAN, I WOULD LIKE TO RUN IN MY LANCER ON TRACK DAYS TOO.

OTHER FACTS:
    - FROM STOCK I GOT IT WITH 33K KMS. IN THE ODO. CURRENTLY 38K KMS.
    - IT CAME WITH BODY CLADDING, FRONT AND REAR SPOILERS, 3M TINT
    - STOCK, ORIGINAL RIMS AND TIRES

MODS TO DATE:
    - HID HEADLAMPS
    - AFTER-MARKET LOWERING SPRINGS ("2 DROP)
    - AFTER-MARKET MUFFLER
    - SPORTS BRONZE ROTA "15 CIRCUIT 8 RIMS WITH FEDERAL 995S

FUTURE MODS:
    - K & N DROP-IN HIGH FLOW AIR FILTER
    - RECARO SEATS (OR ANY "NICE" AFTER-MARKET SEATS)
    - ANY OTHER REASONABLE UPGRADES

MAIN PURPOSE FOR JOINING TSIKOT:
    - I GUESS THE SAME REASONS WHY MOST CAR NUTS JOIN CAR CLUBS . . .. . . THAT'S MY WIFE HAMMERING AWAY AT MY HEAD.
    - WOULD LIKE TO JOIN CLUB MITSU
    - WOULD LIKE TO GET INFO, TIPS, AND NEWS ON PARTS AND ACCESSORIES. UPGRADE OPTIONS FOR MY RIDE.
    - WOULD LIKE TO JOIN TRACK DAYS AND OTHER ACTIVITIES
    - WOULD LIKE TO MEET NICE GIRLS . . . (SHE READ MY MIND. KIDDING DEAR!. . . LOVE MY WIFE.)

WEAKNESSES:
    - VERY LITTLE FREE TIME
    - NOT SO KEEN ON EMAILING, ELECTRONIC, AND ALL THAT TECH-IE STUFF.
    - NO, I'M NOT JAMES DEAKIN, ALTHOUGH HE'S ONE OF MY MOTORING JOURNALIST IDOLS.

EXPECTATIONS:
    - NOTHING MUCH, JUST HOPE I CAN KEEP UP WITH THE STUFF THAT'S GOING ON HERE WITH YOU GUYS..

IN CLOSING:
    - GOOD LUCK TO TSIKOT, AND MORE POWER TO KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

3. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    I have a 1999 Mitsu Galant V6 24Valve Water Cooled, 4 Cycle SOHC 2498cc (The "Pating" kung tawagin). 2nd owner po. No mods. Just fixes. Recently I had my timing belt, water pump assembly, rear pads done at a CASA which cost me around 30k!

But I love this car. No regrets. The speed is top notch! Nakakantok lang i-drive kasi matic. Oh and I had a talking alarm system installed. But everything else is stock.

Nyways can any of you out there help me find a an extra fog lamp (driver side) and center wheel hub cap for my mag? I had mine missing...it just fell off I guess. Thanks! I wanna post some pix..but since I'm a newbie and all (10 posts daw muna).

4. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    My Father-in-law is a Mitsu fan, and I mostly drove their car.

97 Lancer GLX (manual)
    04 Lancer MX (matic)
    05 Outlander GLS (matic)
    06 Pajero Fieldmaster (matic)

and finally my own 99 Galant VR (matic) ( I bought mine last 2007). I can't keep up with my in-law..mayaman eh. Hehehe!

5. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    lancer 94' glxi manual gray color

2nd owner bought it from a friend 60000 mileage

orig paints with dents but no major accidents(thank god)

stock engine no conversions for cheaper parts like air con,radiator and etc.

had it over hauled becoz the timing belt snapped while i was driving

all original trimmings and radio as is where is from casa

6 to 7 km per liter city drive(pls comment on this if you have a lancer same as my model)

6. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    1995 lancer glxi a/t
    1991 L300 versa van gas
    2001 lancer GLS m/t
    1999 L300 FB
    1995 Pajero Intercooler (subic) 4m40 engine
    2006 L300 FB

7. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Just want to update: I got the K & N air filter and the Recaro seats. I also changed the stock wipers for a pair of Sandolis. So now, for future mods I would like to get a 17" Momo/ Federal 959RS wheel/ tire-set for "pogi" points and use my Rotas for long drives or the occasional track-day. Right now I'm using the 16" Veloces form my Corolla. They look better and make the wheel-well look "busog". With 17"s I bet my ride would look even better.

I know there should be no discussions here but if somebody can just teach me how to post photos of my Lancer, I would greatly appreciate it.

Buckle-up and Drive!

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    used to own an 87 lancer boxtype SL, na feeling 1.8 kung humataw, unfortunately got no pics. It brings me to my destinations smoothly, until i purchased another mitsu, a galant 88. (4G63) called it upgrade (notice, 1 year lang, hehe)
    Bought from a suspected racer, engine supports were terrible and exhaust is almost off the engine, not to mention fading body paints, surprisingly, no rusts. Had it gradually fixed, and boy, all stock still and I can hit the highways over 160. I'm no racer but i fell like one when i'm aboard.
    Will give more of it in other threads and forums... I'll enjoy the ride and i really do...
    Mabuhay Mitsu...

9. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    1981 Celeste

Currently being repaired yung mga kalawang and then sabay na din ang repaint.

Baka magpa-top overhaul na din habang nakababa ang makina.

I had it restored na, pero because of the age siguro kaya naglabasan na ang mga kalawang. Hopefully after 3 weeks makuha na siya.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    First Mitsu Car
    1979 Gallant Lambda (2dr)
    Manual / Bone Stock
    Midnight Blue Metallic Paint

2nd
    1982 Lancer SL Boxtype
    Bone Stock / Manual 4 Speed
    Maroon

3rd
    1989 Lancer
    Bone Stock / Manual
    Blue
    Painted the Rims, Chin, Front Grill and Skirts with Black.

Tsikot Mitsu Registry