New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    I have a pajero 2003 (exceed) automatic. I noticed there's a leak below the engine. SO I have asked opinions with 2 mechanics and one electrician on how to fix it. The electrician and one mechanic got the same diagnosis. It's something to do with the transmission gear leaking. My question is, What's the process of fixing this, they said the gasket/seal needed to be changed but the TRANSMISSION needs to be pulled out which would take a minimum of 2 days to get the job done and would really cost a lot on labor. Tama ba to?

2. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by mritchi View Post
    I have a pajero 2003 (exceed) automatic. I noticed there's a leak below the engine. SO I have asked opinions with 2 mechanics and one electrician on how to fix it. The electrician and one mechanic got the same diagnosis. It's something to do with the transmission gear leaking. My question is, What's the process of fixing this, they said the gasket/seal needed to be changed but the TRANSMISSION needs to be pulled out which would take a minimum of 2 days to get the job done and would really cost a lot on labor. Tama ba to?
    1.5k labor saken sa zafra ng ganyan.. Medyo taga pero ganun talaga presyo dito samen sa probinsya.. It did take 2days to fix, nagtagal sila dun sa pagtanggal nun isang cylinder sa loob na papalitan ng o-ring.. Pinamachine shop pa nga nila kase di kaya ng manual kase first time lang mabubuksan yun.. Other than that wala naman problema sa pagpull down ng transmission. Kayang kaya ng 1 araw yan..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    good info. thanks romeocharlie.