New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    hahaha wife un paupuin sa harap pag nag LQ hehe

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ummm... guys, i don't think it's his wife. his family is very close to each other. but i think it's one of their relatives in-law.

also, they are not going to pursue the case or the investigation anymore. this is because they were called up again and told that they have already killed the person they wanted to kill. so stop their investigation or else all of them will be blown up just like the father.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Originally posted by tebs
    ummm... guys, i don't think it's his wife. his family is very close to each other. but i think it's one of their relatives in-law.

also, they are not going to pursue the case or the investigation anymore. this is because they were called up again and told that they have already killed the person they wanted to kill. so stop their investigation or else all of them will be blown up just like the father.
    Anong klase hayup naman yan? sana bumanga sa likod ng dump truck yun tumawag na yan!

4. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    may kilala rin dad ko na namatay sa ganyan... pinuntahan yun kabit sa may greenhills tapos biglang sumabog yun accord niya ng pagpatay ng makina...

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    van_wilder,
    grabe.. anung nangyari sa possessions?. sa kabit?hehehehe

6. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    now that you mention it, may na alala ako ngangyari near the side of kimpura greenhills dati. ang tsismis na dumating sa akin is nilagyan daw ng granada between the driver's seat and door na nakatangal na ang pin. pag open ng door, ayun na, sumabog. sabi daw from the passenger side pumasok.

andy

7. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    sana magkamali yun mga nag lalagay ng bomb para sila ang maputokan

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Trade Killed in Pajero blast!