The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    kcboy,

Thanks, will call them up

2. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    I'm using EMU for my front and rear for the last 4 months. Its heaven and earth coming from stock shocks. Improve both maneuverability and riding comfort (less bouncy). It costs me 5.2K a piece.
    I heard that there are two types of bendix pad for pajero, main difference is the abrasive material. I'm using bendix for my front and its quite noisy too as compared to the OEM.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    bendix is a cheaper brand compared to oem but very reliable yan.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Don't get the Rancho in-cab control unit. It's a waste of money.

I have Rancho 9s on all four corners of my Gen 1. Setting is at 5 up front and 3 at the rear. Big improvement versus the OEM set up. By the way I also replaced the stock TB's with TJM's so it could have helped soften the ride further.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    paj4x4,

series 2000 that fits a ranget, will that torsion bar model fit a gen2 pajero?

6. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by lancelot
    Gurus,

I am planning to chnage all four tires of my gen 2.5 pajero, i have heard ok daw itong Dueler REVO A/T? Medyo mahal lng daw. How true is this? Saan ba mga suggested shops na nagbebenta nito yun mura

Also bakit palagi maingay yun front brakes ko screeching. I replaced it with bendix a couple of months ago, and last month pinkcheck ko makapal panaman daw, after they cleaned it , after 2 weeks maingay na naman, they keep on resurfacing the rotor pero ganun din? Help...

Also sira na daw yun shocks ko front and rear medyo mahal yun orig due to adjustable suspension. Medyo matagtag ang pajero 2.5 4x4 because of the weight, how much ba itong mga rancho i am reading here and will it improve the rides comfort. My priority is comfort of the ride. For family use kasi

Thanks to all
    I had that exact dilemma months ago, family use nga kasi. At the end of it I still got the orig adjustables (rear muna), never regretted it kahit bigat sa bulsa. Bicutan kami, and sa service road and main road namin naka-soft setting ako for riding comfort kasi pangit road. Pag patag and hataw "hard" naman. Pag kasama family medium works well all around

Try to contact Rio Caneda, owner of PRO Wheels (FilWheels, Inc.) at Pasig -also a pajero enthusiast. I met him weeks back and he explained to me that he can import the adjustable shocks to get it at a much lower price. Importer/exporter din kasi sya mags e .

7. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Ano part number ng bendix na puwede sa gen 2 pajero JDM? Pareho lang siguro yan with local gen 2 rigth?
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

8. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    ito tama ba? DB1223 for front and DB1231 for rear

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    ito tama ba? DB1223 for front and DB1231 for rear
    sir, pareho kaya ito sa gen1 na rear disc ang likod?

10. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by slickae92red View Post
    sir, pareho kaya ito sa gen1 na rear disc ang likod?
    Tingin ko yung front same lang. sa likod I am not sure.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Tires / Brakes / Shocks- Pajero Gen2.5