New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    got my ex!

question po how do i test for the security alarm? im using my key to lock the car.

thanks!

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    s_quilicot
    hindi ko alam kung anong m yon (hehe), pero sa sides yong mas dark. hindi yong darkest kasi hindi na raw nila ginagamit yon. sa windshield yong mas light ng konti.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by new-driver View Post
    got my ex!

question po how do i test for the security alarm? im using my key to lock the car.

thanks!

activate the alarm then open the door using the key. if the alarm is working it should go off. also make sure you read the manual. the security alarm has its separate manual.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    how do i activate the alarm?

and isang manual lang nakuha ko? light blue book and the warranty booklet.

what im looking for is the sound when clicking lock on the key and the sound when someone touches the car.

??

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by n1kn0k View Post
    activate the alarm then open the door using the key. if the alarm is working it should go off. also make sure you read the manual. the security alarm has its separate manual.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    the remote has several buttons, but always present are these two - lock (button with the picture of a locked padlock) and unlock (unlocked/open padlock). if all doors are closed and you press the lock button, that should activate the alarm. you will hear one or two beeps, depending on the alarm. i believe this is what you're looking for. you will not hear this if you press the stealth mode button (with an icon of a silent speaker, similar to a the icon that you see on a cellphone if you put it on silent mode) to lock the car. but you should hear the doors locking.

as for the sound when someone touches the car, it depends on the settings/sensitivity of the security system. there is a certain threshold of force that needs to be passed before the alarm goes off.

you only got two manuals? that's weird. you should've gotten 3 - the car manual, the head unit manual and security system manual. 4th would be the warranty booklet.

i think it would be best if you contact your SA.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    new question:

pwede po ba sa lancer gt-a yung elevo na suv size cover na nabibili sa handyman?

may ibang options pa kaya?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
things to look out for?