New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by impulzz View Post
    yep think the conversion from a mitsu spacegear will be your easiest bet.
    Thought about it, but the cowling might not fit exactly on the Spacewagon.

Still, if you can find one, it's the easiest way to do it.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    May 2009
    ok to boss ah

3. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by moejun2 View Post
    ^ i know you ONLY drive within your subdivision but accidents may still happen. do you have a license? i don't know if that's possible but if you do, then good. still, **** happens so be prepared. i'm a bit suprised your parents let you drive and have your own car even though you don't have a license (that is if you don't have one)
    Sir, my parents allowed me because they know how I drive. You don't know how much lecture I get from my dad on driving a car, you don't know that tons and tons of "you should know first how to drive SLOW rather than to drive FAST", "you'll also get to you're destination by driving at the right speed", "pretend that other drivers are stupid and not responsible so you could easily prevent mishaps" "be careful!!" I get everyday!. I'm not like those "crazy teenage joyriders" that you think I am. OK.

4. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by testament11 View Post
    swerte mo naman at sa ganyang age mo, may sarili ka nang sasakyan.

as for your concern, iho, mahihirapan ka lang sa gagawin mo. hassle lang yan. hayaan mo nalang na ganun ang wipers mo na nasa original assembly kasi pag minodify mo yan, possible na hindi yan 100% working. kahit na ipatira mo pa yan sa labas. at baka sabihan ka pa na imposible ata ang pinapagawa mo. opinion ko lang naman yan iho...

OT: konting tiis ka lang, 2 taon nalang magkakaron ka na ng student permit. kaso dapat nauna ka nag-aral ng manual bago sa matic, advice lang
    Sir, marunong din po ako ng manual..

5. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    It can be done... just replace both wipers with shorter blades so the geometries will fit. They have to activate in sync not to foul... just crank one motor slightly so that the left hand blade sits slightly higher... about 2".

-

About whether its useful, noticeable or wise... that's beside the point.

15? I know a few guys who got full licenses at 15... ... but it's not the age... it's the maturity... still... while you're not legal yet, keep it off the main streets.
    Sir Niky, that's exactly what I am talking about!.....and if i may add, maturity and enthusiasm...

back to the wipers,
    In your opinion sir, do you think it's still worth it?

6. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jakebalisbis View Post
    ok to boss ah
    ang alin??

7. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    rvr,

i couldn't care less what your parents tell you, or why they allow you to drive even without a license. still, i believe you shouldn't be driving yet. ok? nobody's telling you what to do, and nobody's telling your parents what to do. someday, when you have a 14 year old kid, will you let him drive without a license even though you know it's not right? if your answer is yes then carry on.

BTTT

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by RVRSSG2.0 View Post
    Sir Niky, that's exactly what I am talking about!.....and if i may add, maturity and enthusiasm...

back to the wipers,
    In your opinion sir, do you think it's still worth it?
    Nope.

But don't let that deter you. If you have the time, patience and money... why not? At least it's better than the ghetto single wiper that some guys do... and much more functional.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by moejun2 View Post
    rvr,

i couldn't care less what your parents tell you, or why they allow you to drive even without a license. still, i believe you shouldn't be driving yet. ok? nobody's telling you what to do, and nobody's telling your parents what to do. someday, when you have a 14 year old kid, will you let him drive without a license even though you know it's not right? if your answer is yes then carry on.

BTTT
    whatever you say, SIR.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123