New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Mitsubishi recalls Thai Mirages

Mitsubishi Motors recalled its newly-launched Mirage eco-car produced at its Laem Chabang plant in Chonburi, Thailand, due to malfunctioning fuel gauges.

The recall affects around 8,000 domestic customers and the company blames the poor quality of the widely used gasohol in Thailand. Mitsubishi Motors Thailand president Nobuyuki Murahashi claims that the car’s two export markets to date have better fuel quality and have not been affected.

Mitsubishi said that the faulty gauges failed to alert drivers that the cars had run dry. The company has produced over 12,000 Mirages since the car went into production in March.
    may recall pala ngayon sa thailand.fuel gauge.di ko makita yung thai english site about the recall.e mas malala pa quality ng fuel satin.so isa to sa dapat iconsider
    Last edited by ghosthunter; September 23rd, 2012 at 06:33 PM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    buti naman nabalita ito before launch. i hope ma fix agad ito before i-launch ang mirage sa tin.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Anak ng camote, hindi pa lumalabas dito my recall na kaagad

4. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Tagal n nito balitang to a, i think this came out a month or two after mirage was launched. To summarize, the problem was the fuel filters, to put in in laymens terms, madumi kasi petrol ng Thailand, that the Mirage engine cant handle, alam ko this prob has already been taken care of. Matter of fact ala naman reports of the same sa Japan.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by nrthstr View Post
    Tagal n nito balitang to a, i think this came out a month or two after mirage was launched. To summarize, the problem was the fuel filters, to put in in laymens terms, madumi kasi petrol ng Thailand, that the Mirage engine cant handle, alam ko this prob has already been taken care of. Matter of fact ala naman reports of the same sa Japan.
    siguro dahil malinis ang fuel sa japan.

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Ok nga yung ganyan lumalabas na sa iba bago satin...para kahit papano baka ayusin na nila pag dating satin.