New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    i've tried doing 60+ on an almost 90 deg curve. that's the last time i'm gonna try it. muntik na akong tumaob. like what they've all said, if you want speed then an SUV is not for you.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I have yet to roll over my rig. I can drive it with only three wheels touching the ground off-road and have traversed some pretty steep side slopes already.

On road, I can also drive it agressively and take on sweeping curves at speed. Body roll is scary but it does not mean that a rollover is impending.

Remember that the tires do not have enough frictional coefficient to flip a rig over on its own. Rollovers are usually caused by 'tripping' when the tires get buried in dirt or when the tires hit ('trip on') the curbside causing the vehicle to rollover.

Btw, my rig is lifted and has off-road tires.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    at what tilt on the pajero's dash pod would it show before it actually rolls?

most i've done shows around 30 degrees tilt when i took the circle to commonwealth road at around 80kph with suspension set to hard...and never tried it again. hehe. although afterwards when i was turning right to CP Garcia, i did induce oversteer.

hirap talaga kung malalate sa work...on a 4am. :D

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The propensity to roll would still depend on speed. You could hold a Pajero on a 30 degree side slope all day and it will not flip.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    ayun pala...so i should've added at what speed na rin ;)

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    para ma lessen yung pagtaob siguro. best solution is babaan nyo yung center of gravity. like lowering. hehehhehe!!! lowering a 4x4???? against ata sa rule un ha.peace

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    yan: onga eh. hehehehehe...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Taubin daw ang pajero?