1. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Alabang

Susana Heights

San Pedro (southbound only)

Southwoods / Binan

Carmona / Binan

Mamplasan / Liip (ironically, it's still Binan)

Santa Rosa

Greenfield / Asia Brewery (shortcut to Santa Rosa, coming from the south)

Cabuyao

???

Calamba

----

If you're coming from Calamba, and take the Santa Rosa route, you can get off at Greenfield and take the backroads (don't worry, the way is easy) to Paseo de Santa Rosa. This takes you right to the base of the Tagaytay access road.
    ayos ito post ni sir niky ,print ko nga para may guide ako di ko din kabisado kasi ang SLEX

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Thanks... hehe... I've never used that tollgate, so I wasn't sure.
    ginagamit ko lang yun pag galing ako service road ng calamba tapos traffic sa crossing.exit ako dun then labas uli ng turbina...

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jazcker View Post
    kung star ka ddaan labas ka talisay exit. paglbas mo makikita mo which way to tagaytay, may sign dun. o kaya sundan mo lang yun mga jip na may signboard talisay. along the road kakanan ka, makikita mo mo naman yun sign na "to tagaytay".actually, sungay road ang kalyeng dadaanan mo. matarik to saka puro sharp curve. ingat na lang... happy trip.
    If you're adventurous and an experienced driver, and your car is able and willing, then I am highly recommending this route. This route is relatively 'dangerous' though.

The sharp and winding curves going up is a big challenge for drivers. Going down from Tagaytay is equally exhilarating (and 'dangerous')....

:starwars:

4. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mitzad View Post
    pls help naman.im planning to go to tagaytay.san ba ang madaling route pag galing ka sa calamba..
    Pre, mag south express ka na lang , exit sa Greenfield/Asia brewery all the way to Paseo Sta. Rosa (commercial complex) traffic light. Then left on the Sta. Rosa/Silang/Tagaytay road. Mas simple to. Baka ma traffic ka pa sa middle ng Calamba and Sto.Tomas or ma miss mo yung Tanauan/Talisay exit sa star toll or ma miss mo yung pa akyat ng Tagaytay at ma punta ka sa ibang bayan around Taal Lake.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jazcker View Post
    ??? = mayapa
    ???--- Silangan po,sir.

Mayapa/Canlubang is the one after you pay your toll fee in Calamba Exit coming from Manila.

It's ------>

Alabang/ Filinvest
    Susana Heights
    San Pedro
    Southwoods
    Carmona/ Binan
    Mamplasan
    Sta. Rosa
    Greenfields/ABI
    Cabuyao
    Silangan
    Calamba
    MAyapa/Canlubang

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    sir just a waning if you're going to choose the talisay road going to tagaytay, wag masyado confident sa sarili sa road na ito... talagang po matarik yung route na ito papunta tagaytay... i've tried it a couple of times already and i still feel nervous everytime i'm going to take this route... hirap nung matarik na sharp curve pa yung dadaanan mo...

7. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    sir, cabuyao, silangan, pay-toll plaza, mayapa/canlubang, batino, then calamba exit ( the right goes to batangas and the left goes to calamba/los banos)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
tagaytay route...