New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    hi sir.. saan po tau yan makapili nang common rail diesel fuel system high pressure pump..TF 4JJ1 or TF 4JK1 engine type....DENSO brAnd or saan po na store dapat ako bibili yan, kailangan ko kasi sir, sana tulungan nyo po ako...maraming salamat po....

2. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by sijimore View Post
    hi sir.. saan po tau yan makapili nang common rail diesel fuel system high pressure pump..TF 4JJ1 or TF 4JK1 engine type....DENSO brAnd or saan po na store dapat ako bibili yan, kailangan ko kasi sir, sana tulungan nyo po ako...maraming salamat po....
    Yung mga ganitong parts sa casa palang meron nito specially the CRDi Injector, Meron din nito sa alibaba.com from china. search mo nalang sa alibaba.com makikita mo dun.. kaya lang maraming mandurugas dun ingat ka nalang..

3. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by katana View Post
    21. katana - all the way caltex since i acquired the truck and travel 3 times luzon to mindanao. (change fuel filter every 15,000km and air element every 20,000km)
    22. 5 C'S - Petron Limay, Mariveles, and Dinalupihan, Bataan.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Unioil offer Euro 4 diesel products in Phl

MANILA, Philippines - Independent oil players Eastern Petroleum Corp. (EPC) and Unioil Philippines Inc. have jointly launched in their Metro Manila retail stations the first Euro 4 diesel products in the country.

EPC chairman Fernando Martinez told reporters that the new Euro 4 products will be sold in its 25 stations at no extra cost. Unioil likewise will offer these products in 25 of its stations located in the metropolis.

He said EPC and Unioil jointly import the Euro 4 diesel products with Unioil to make it more cost efficient. All Euro 2 diesel products, he said, had been phased out.

The two oil companies started offering the new product on Feb. 14.

Martinez said they would be importing some 40 million liters of Euro 4 products every month, challenging other players, especially the bigger oil firms, to follow their lead.

“I am calling and challenging our bigger partners in the industry to follow the same path without charging more from consumers. Its about time that we set aside some business gains in favor of a cleaner air,” he said.

At present, the country’s oil firms are only Euro 2 compliant. In Europe, all oil companies have been carrying Euro-5 products.

He also said they hope to offer similar grade in gasoline products within the year.

Euro 4, which could provide 90 percent less sulfur content, is guaranteed to lower the emission of impurities by as much as 60 percent.
    Martinez said the Department of Environment and Natural Resources (DENR) conducted the test on two pick-up utility vehicles which have been in use from three to five years.

“After draining its fuel tank and fuelling it with Euro 4, the vehicles were allowed to test drive within Metro Manila. After two hours of continuous driving, emission test from DENR conducted last Feb. 10 and 14 showed significant results. Emission of impurities were reduced by as much as 60 percent. And to show prolonged improvement, the pick-up trucks were tested after three days of Euro 4 use. Not only did it surpass the DENR standards, but it even decreased emission further by as much as 60 percent. Indeed Euro 4 is now the cleanest and most competitively priced diesel for the motorist,” he said.

He said EPC, through the introduction of Euro 4-compliant diesel, is now geared to join other environmental advocates, committed to the full implementation of the Clean Air Act which prescribed the desired emission standard and fuel quality, but has been hampered by repeated refusal from some oil companies to introduce higher grade fuels.

by Donnabelle Gatdula, Philippine Star

http://www.unioil.com/article/unioil...roducts_in_phl

im still testing the diesel of uni oil, but so far i find it weird that they don't advertise their diesel as euro 4, could this be just a marketing ploy so we will shift to uni oil but they are still distributing euro2 diesel, because when i asked the attendant, he didn't know anything about their diesel....please wait 2 seconds for an uncompressed image, or press Ctrl+F5 for original quality page

5. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    I dropped by Unioil's station along Quirino Ave Manila yesterday. They only had PureDiesel plus 2% Bio - is this the euro 4 diesel they are talking about or is there another diesel variant that's euro 4 compliant in Unioil? I ask because in their site it seems that there are 2 diesel products - the PureDiesel Plus 2% Bio and one simply called Diesel. Im confused. Thanks.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by paj4x4 View Post
    I dropped by Unioil's station along Quirino Ave Manila yesterday. They only had PureDiesel plus 2% Bio - is this the euro 4 diesel they are talking about or is there another diesel variant that's euro 4 compliant in Unioil? I ask because in their site it seems that there are 2 diesel products - the PureDiesel Plus 2% Bio and one simply called Diesel. Im confused. Thanks.
    i loaded up my diesel in the same station 2 weeks ago and i was surprise to see they only accepted cash and i asked if their diesel was euro4, surprisingly, they didnt know what i was talkng about............

7. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    O nga. They do not have a credit card facility. Hope the other stations accept credit cards.

So what did you fill up with KCboy, yung Pure Diesel plus 2% Bio ba? How is it so far?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    so far i only had a chane to drive it yesterday, didnt notice any difference yet. i filled up with the 2% bio dieselmaybe this weekend, ill try it for long drives, ill try the one in quezon avenue on my next refill....

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
strda and monterosport owners, where do you disel up???