New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    I have been seeing Strada GLX installed the stock mags, if you are one of the owners, would appreciate your feedbacks.

The looks is growing on me recently eh. I do not want to change kasi the stock mags..

No handling issues?
    FC drops? Ilan po ang nabawas?
    Any other issue?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by dBoss View Post
    I have been seeing Strada GLX installed the stock mags, if you are one of the owners, would appreciate your feedbacks.

The looks is growing on me recently eh. I do not want to change kasi the stock mags..

No handling issues?
    FC drops? Ilan po ang nabawas?
    Any other issue?
    I believe it's 265/70r16 tires (all-terrain being the popular choice). Many have mounted this tire size on the stock 16x6 wheels of the Strada GLX but it's already outside the tire manufacturer's recommended rim width for the tire size (7 inches minimum; 8 inches optimum; 9 inches maximum). Some just inflate to a higher pressure to avoid rim-cut (occurs when wider tires are mounted on narrow wheels on normal or relatively low tire pressure) such as 34 psi. But ride comfort is sacrificed along with tread wear (becomes centered instead of even road contact). If you like a stock-look, try searching for 2008-2009 Strada stock wheels. I think they are 16x7 which is within the recommended rim width for 265/70r16.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Thanks forn reply and your input on the tire cut. My bad, my GLX rim is 16'' and not the 15''.

I am now looking for either a GLS latest design or Monty mags.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by dBoss View Post
    Thanks forn reply and your input on the tire cut. My bad, my GLX rim is 16'' and not the 15''.

I am now looking for either a GLS latest design or Monty mags.
    Mas madali siguro makahanap ng MS mags. Dami nagpapalit agad eh. hehe

Strada GLX Stock Mags using 15x70x265