New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    I need help sana mga sir about my DIY backup camera installation on my Strada GLX Manual Tranny with AVT CNE-6922A head unit.
    sa likod po ng HU may female RCA labeled "camera" doon ko po kinokonek ang video out from my camera. From the camera I splice my power to the reverse light using scotchlock, red to red, black to black.

Here is my problem, when I switch the gear to reverse hindi po automatic na nagswitch to camera ang HU at hindi po nagdisplay sa HU ang kuha ng camera. I tried to connect the video cable to my portable dvd input and it displays naman po.

When I check the menu display on my HU wala po akong makitang camera icons to set the settings and parameters. Do I need to upgrade the firmware to have this camera settings on my HU? Automatic po ba na magswitch to camera mode and HU if you switch your stick shifter to reverse?

Patulong naman po sa nakakaalam.

Salamat

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    may kulang ka pa.....may parang green ata na wire sa likod ng HU mo na dapat nakakonekta sa linya ng reverse light.... bale dalawa dapat ang nakakonekta sa likod ng HU mo, Video and yung parang green na wire.....

3. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by ali_diego View Post
    may kulang ka pa.....may parang green ata na wire sa likod ng HU mo na dapat nakakonekta sa linya ng reverse light.... bale dalawa dapat ang nakakonekta sa likod ng HU mo, Video and yung parang green na wire.....
    Meron po akong nakita na REVERSE wire sa HU ko pero hindi ko po alam kung saan ko siya ikokonek sa harness.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    I finally got it working..I just chase the tail light harness to the fuse box and from there splice a wire to connect on the REVERSE wire on my HU.
    Daghan salamat sir ali_diego

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by kirkshy View Post
    I finally got it working..I just chase the tail light harness to the fuse box and from there splice a wire to connect on the REVERSE wire on my HU.
    Daghan salamat sir ali_diego
    Tama!....

way sapayan...