New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Craw,

His name is Jojo, part owner of Thule.

Sure the Strada is tall, but the exterior has not been maintained well, plus he put too many ornaments. Its Gray.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ack! sige... wag nalang... baka sumakit lang mata ko sa cosmetic eckecks niya... :roll:

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sir Freeman,

Sana po wag nyo po maliitin ang tanung ko...

I have an L200 4x2. May ways pa po ba na mailift ito kahit na 1" lift pa po? Ngayon po ay may cone type rubber spacers sya sa coils. If i want to lift it more, meron po ba nabibili na kit for this? kung meron po, how much kaya un?

Add ko lang po: may nakita kasi ako na L200, parang pinaconvert na into torsion bars ung suspension nya? is this possible? dami ko tanung no.. salamat!!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i saw an "ultimate suspension kit" before being installed in alabang. its basically a complete ifs and rear leaf spring kit including the shocks in all fours. the owner has to replace the shocks into ranchos in all fours to obtain a very comfortable ride.

i was informed by a friend involved in off roading that the "ultimate suspension kit" is certified by mitsu (thailand). :?

nonetheless, it is advisble to lift the strada not more than 50mm so as not to degrade acceleration capabilities.

as regards after market ring and pinion, i have been informed that the mitsu delica ring and pinion fits the strada. the delica has a 5.2 final drive ratio versus the 4.875 final drive ratio of the oem strada.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    woodfire!
    welcome sa tsikot!!!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002

check out this UK spec strada! :D

ganda nung auxillary/foglamps nya no? Ganda rin nung bumper over rider! :D

Gusto ng kuya ko ganyan daw na foglamps yung flush mounted sa Bumper. Sana ganyan yung nilabas na bago strada para mabili nya daw yung foglamp assembly for his strada.

Ganda rin nun mags ng UK L200! Yung sa kuya ko kase yun naabutan nya na strad yung rota rims lang na may malaking center cap.

Question pala peeps...

pinapatanong nya po...

1) Ano maganda Oil for his strada? among the local brands ano ok?
    Yung mitsubishi synthetic oil ok ba raw?

2) Meron ba kayo marecommend na foglamp na pwede nya ilagay flush mounted sa bumper nya?

(ako na lang nagtatanongdito kase di mahilig sa internet yung kuya ko eh)

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    i dont think arb has a lift kit available for strada. all they have is rear leaf springs that is 1.5 inch taller but no front lift.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pinapatanong nya po...

1) Ano maganda Oil for his strada? among the local brands ano ok?
    Yung mitsubishi synthetic oil ok ba raw?
    Any conventional oil that has an API rating of CD or above and SAE 15W-40 or better is fine. Current multigrade diesel oils in the market meets this. If you can afford synthetics then this is better.:D

2) Meron ba kayo marecommend na foglamp na pwede nya ilagay flush mounted sa bumper nya? Kung 2003 na Strada ng bro mo with the new bumper then it's sad to say di available ang foglight you've shown above. Pero if you have the previous bumper then merong available. It's Essus brand 55W priced around 3.5k. It fits the slot of the previous bumper beneath the signal/park combination lights. You could find it in several shops along Banawe.:D

Goodluck.:D

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    roydok,

thanks for the reply! :D Kanina pa nya ako kinukulit kung meron na nagreply eh. yep its the previous bumper (2001 strada ata). Can you please post a specific shop in banawe?

tagal nya na naghahanap ng foglamps eh. mukhang oem ba?

...or any strada owners here who has these foglights? post naman kayo pics. :D

As for the oil... I told him since his strad is turbocharged siguro mas better kung fully synthetic or semi synthetic na lang. Among local oils (Caltex, Petron, Shell) ...meron ba synthetic oil for diesel engines?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Supierreman,

My Strada is also 2001 model. :D What I did is buy the Essus OEM 55W white foglight for the Strada at fit na fit sa bumpers. May sarili siyang assembly at relay. Mukha talaga siyang original. My only comment it the foglight switch na medyo di ko type. What I did is buy the orig foglight switch of the Adventure sa Casa at nilagay ko sa lugar ng current alarm LED sa dash sa tabi ng rheostat. I transfered the alarm LED sa ibang switch slot sa tabi ng steering wheel, voila oem na lahat. :D Ang ganda.:D I know of two shops which sell the Essus foglamps. Sa Gatorcab at sa Store right infront of BPI bank Banawe branch near Dino's Grill. The cost is 3,500 plus the 800 Adventure foglamp switch. Labor price ay depende sa magkakabit.

On motor oils, any of the brands (Petron, Caltex, Shell) does offer very good conventional and sythetic oils which are also turbo approved. They meet and exceed the API and SAE viscosity requirements of the Strada's 2.5 liter 4D56 TDI engine. On conventional oils you could choose among Shell's Rimula X, Petron's Rev-X Trekker, Caltex Delo 500, Pennzoil Long Life (sold by Petron). Sa synthetic only Petron has a diesel oil for it (Petron Rev-X All Terrain) which I currently use for my ride. On imported synthetics madami kang choices from Mobil, Castrol and others. The important thing is that you change your oil regularly every 5,000 km including filter. Goodluck. :D

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
STRADA