New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2009
    Hello mga experts!

Im just new here and wanted to hear from expert regarding my ride. Space Gear 1998 model. Its my 1st owned car and very, very new on engines.

The space gear has 2 batteries, does anybody know why??????

I also planned to setup my audio and video on board as requested by my daughters. Want to use my desktop LCD (HP15") as monitor and have a kworld TV box, also dvd player. I wanted to use my 600Watts power inverter (220VAC) to power them. In fact I have layed down a power cable already and have tested it and it works fine (tested for 30 min). My question is that, can my alternator carry the inverter? is the batteries will not discharged sooner if I will use the setup for a long time??

maraming salamat in advance.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Hi Sir, gud day...Im new here and I happened to read your message...first I apologize for not being able to answer the questions about your Space Gear but since I read that you have a 1998 space gear I would just like to ask about the fuel consumption? ok po ba sya? Im planning po kasi to buy one...may I ask kung saan maganda bumili? thank you sir and God bless

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Hi Sir, gud day...Im new here and I happened to read your message...first I apologize for not being able to answer the questions about your Space Gear but since I read that you have a 1998 space gear I would just like to ask about the fuel consumption? ok po ba sya? Im planning po kasi to buy one...may I ask kung saan maganda bumili? thank you sir and God bless

SPACE GEAR needed info