New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Hi there! New here!

First of all congratulations on your new ride *mystique26!

I'm just curious because this is one of the options that my wife and I have on our list for our first car, I'd like to know what are the things that changed with the update. I've also read on their website that the new g4 glx now has both power windows for both front and rear door, and it now has a touch screen head unit. I've been trying to search the net for any picture or video that shows the interior of the updated g4 glx but couldn't find any to confirm it. Does your g4 glx have those updated features? Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by zagato0111; October 11th, 2016 at 01:31 AM. Reason: typo

2. Join Date
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by zagato0111 View Post
    Hi there! New here!

First of all congratulations on your new ride *mystique26!

I'm just curious because this is one of the options that my wife and I have on our list for our first car, I'd like to know what are the things that changed with the update. I've also read on their website that the new g4 glx now has both power windows for both front and rear door, and it now has a touch screen head unit. I've been trying to search the net for any picture or video that shows the interior of the updated g4 glx but couldn't find any to confirm it. Does your g4 glx have those updated features? Thanks in advance.

Welcome to the forum!

I also cant find a picture of the upgraded GLX on the web but I have personally seen it (I don't have the unit yet, reservation pa lang nabayaran ko). Yes the upgraded features you've mentioned are correct. Here are the upgrades I found on the website which I have also seen in person:

1.) New Design Steering Wheel 2.) New Design Full Wheel Cover 3.) New Aircon Switch Design 4.) Now with Touch Screen DVD Stereo with Monitor 5.) Now Rear Windows Also Powered 6.) Silver Painted Gear Shift Panel with illumination for CVT 7.) Welcome and Coming Home Light 8.) Emergency Stop SIgnal 9. New Design Key

Hope this helps.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Thanks *mystique26!

It is decided then. We'll be checking out dealers for the best deal that we can get next month.

4. Join Date
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by zagato0111 View Post
    Thanks *mystique26!

It is decided then. We'll be checking out dealers for the best deal that we can get next month.
    Good choice sir. I just got mine yesterday. Nabinyagan na sa rush hr traffic of makati and east service road on a Friday payday. Lol. All good though. No regrets.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123